2007 Ohio State thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

2007 Ohio State thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: 2007 Ohio State thread

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:47 pm

Question for you OSU guys: If Pryor decides to go to OSU next season, would he start as a Freshman or would Boeckman still start?

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby jayday » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:59 pm

They would have packages for him to run in certain situations but Todd would start IMO.
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:38 pm

That's what I figured jayday...sort of like what Florida did with Leak and Tebow is the impression I get.

A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby jayday » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:18 pm

Rumor circulating in Buckeye Land -- QB Antonio Henton is considering transferring...Mixed reports about whether he is attending classes. Mama Henton seems to be driving the bus because she felt he "took one for the team" by accepting that plea deal versus fighting it in court. The court date would've been during Michigan week and apparently nobody wanted the distraction so AH took the plea. He really did get a raw deal on those charges. I seen the police video and I think entrapment could've got the charges dropped, but I'm no lawyer. Regardless, he wasn't completely innocent, shouldn't have put himself in that situation, so meh.

So if we land Pryor, I think AH is gone.

If we don't land Pryor, I hope AH's faith in the staff and team isn't damaged beyond repair.
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:52 pm

I just find it interesting how huge an impact Pryor is making before even commiting to anywhere in particular. He has AH considering transferring (see jayday's post) and Mallet already transferred...crazy.

A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Kilroy » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:56 pm

jayday wrote:Rumor circulating in Buckeye Land -- QB Antonio Henton is considering transferring...Mixed reports about whether he is attending classes. Mama Henton seems to be driving the bus because she felt he "took one for the team" by accepting that plea deal versus fighting it in court. The court date would've been during Michigan week and apparently nobody wanted the distraction so AH took the plea. He really did get a raw deal on those charges. I seen the police video and I think entrapment could've got the charges dropped, but I'm no lawyer. Regardless, he wasn't completely innocent, shouldn't have put himself in that situation, so meh.

If we don't land Pryor, I hope AH's faith in the staff and team isn't damaged beyond repair.

I guess we're just gonna have to have faith that Sweater Vest will handle the situation one way or the other. :-o

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby stomperrob » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:26 am

jayday wrote:Rumor circulating in Buckeye Land -- QB Antonio Henton is considering transferring...Mixed reports about whether he is attending classes. Mama Henton seems to be driving the bus because she felt he "took one for the team" by accepting that plea deal versus fighting it in court. The court date would've been during Michigan week and apparently nobody wanted the distraction so AH took the plea. He really did get a raw deal on those charges. I saw the police video and I think entrapment could've got the charges dropped, but I'm no lawyer. Regardless, he wasn't completely innocent, shouldn't have put himself in that situation, so meh.

Damn OSU education - past tense of "see" is "saw", not "seen"!!! ;-) :-D
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 160)

Postby Kilroy » Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:48 am

stomperrob wrote:
jayday wrote:Rumor circulating in Buckeye Land -- QB Antonio Henton is considering transferring...Mixed reports about whether he is attending classes. Mama Henton seems to be driving the bus because she felt he "took one for the team" by accepting that plea deal versus fighting it in court. The court date would've been during Michigan week and apparently nobody wanted the distraction so AH took the plea. He really did get a raw deal on those charges. I saw the police video and I think entrapment could've got the charges dropped, but I'm no lawyer. Regardless, he wasn't completely innocent, shouldn't have put himself in that situation, so meh.

Oh the hilarity. ;-7
Last edited by Kilroy on Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby Kilroy » Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:59 am

stomperrob wrote:

It's the past participle if you wanna get all grammatical aboot it.

Aboot...get it?...that was a shot...sometimes I have to explain this kinda s**t to UM fans.

:-B

I guess Terrelle Pryor will just have to choose between playing QB in the NFL someday with crappy grammar or being the Poindexterest QB in the CFL. }:-) :-D
Last edited by Kilroy on Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby stomperrob » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:04 am

p.p. is only correct if you say "I have seen" and you're lucky you dropped the extra "t" from Poindexter before I could nail you!!!
;-) :-b ;-D
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 160)

PreviousNext

Return to College Football