As commish, how would you handle this? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

As commish, how would you handle this?

Moderator: Football Moderators

As commish, how would you handle this?

Postby bdt13 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:52 pm

We get a guy in our league this year who has paid his dues, attended the draft -- has done nothing but complain since because he thinks his team sucks. He blames this on our scoring system -- a system everyone agreed to and he knew of in advance, and because he didn't get a keeper -- which of course he wouldn't since he is a new team coming in.

Now he wants out. He wants to sell his team to another person who is willing to take over his team. However, *this* person who wants his team called in sick the day of the draft and couldn't make it and wound up making a real mess of things.

Firstly, I am banning the quitter for life .. we don't need his type in our league.
Secondly, the guy who wants in -- he wasn't really "sick" that day and he screwed us all over scrambling to make arrangements. Do I just let him back in since we need an owner to replace, or do you think I should run this team as a "ghost team", as I am currently considering?

Thanks!
bdt13
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 10)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: As commish, how would you handle this?

Postby doggie62 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:33 pm

give me the whiners team - I make it a winner
doggie62
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Commissioner's Corner