Advice For League Drafting AFTER Week 1... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Advice For League Drafting AFTER Week 1...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Advice For League Drafting AFTER Week 1...

Postby Payne Dailey » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:33 pm

NYMetsIn2k4 wrote:well larry isnt a player i really want to get involved with, honestly, he may slip to me. i knw the people im drafting with and i know many odd things are going to happen that i can take advantage of, and the last thing i wanna do is grab lj and have him be a bust. id like to grab westbrook in the 1st, and then reggie bush in the 2nd, as impossible as that sounds, its a big possibility bc reggie had a bad week, and hes ranked 14th overall in yahoos settings so hpefully noone reaches, and im positive that peyton will go b4 my pick, and if not ill snag em bc of our league settings. westbrook is rated 9th overall so i doubt any1 reaches for him either, so bestcase, i think i could land westbrook and reggie bush in the first two, or peyton and bush. our league has 2 flexes, WR/RB and WR/TE so thats a huge factor with .5 ppr

PM me your team after you draft, I'd like to take a look.
Payne Dailey
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby NYMetsIn2k4 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:17 am

Payne Dailey wrote:
NYMetsIn2k4 wrote:well larry isnt a player i really want to get involved with, honestly, he may slip to me. i knw the people im drafting with and i know many odd things are going to happen that i can take advantage of, and the last thing i wanna do is grab lj and have him be a bust. id like to grab westbrook in the 1st, and then reggie bush in the 2nd, as impossible as that sounds, its a big possibility bc reggie had a bad week, and hes ranked 14th overall in yahoos settings so hpefully noone reaches, and im positive that peyton will go b4 my pick, and if not ill snag em bc of our league settings. westbrook is rated 9th overall so i doubt any1 reaches for him either, so bestcase, i think i could land westbrook and reggie bush in the first two, or peyton and bush. our league has 2 flexes, WR/RB and WR/TE so thats a huge factor with .5 ppr

PM me your team after you draft, I'd like to take a look.

ill probably just post it here once im done. if u want me to pm it to u, no problem.

is there any advice that u may have going into the draft?
12 Team .5 PPR Money League
1st Place 8-4 (1456.70 Pts)

QB Schaub
WR RWayne
WR Driver
RB DWill
RB RGrant
TE VDavis
W/R Mendenhall
K Tynes
DEF WW
BENCH TJHoush,DMC,Winslow,DAvery,Arizonas D (for Playoffs)
NYMetsIn2k4
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby NYMetsIn2k4 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:28 pm

Well the draft is done! And i think i did a good job of taking advantage of the first week, aswell as the leagues settings of .5PPR along with 1 pt per 25Passing/10receiving/10rushing. 6pts ALL tds. Bonuses: 5 Pts per 300passing/150rushing/100receiving

QB Donovan McNabb
WR Reggie Wayne
WR Andre Johnson
WR Vincent Jackson
RB Brian Westbrook
RB Willie Parker
TE Owen Daniels
W/T Santonio Holmes
W/R Adrian Peterson
BN Brandon Marshall
BN Chester Taylor
BN Jay Cutler
BN Antwaan Randle El
BN Michael Pittman
BN Matt Schaub
K Olindo Mare
DEF Denver
BN Cincinnati

i know this should go in the roster rating, but its part of this thread, for people who gave their advice, they can see how i did.. thanks for your input on helping me put together this monster!!!!
12 Team .5 PPR Money League
1st Place 8-4 (1456.70 Pts)

QB Schaub
WR RWayne
WR Driver
RB DWill
RB RGrant
TE VDavis
W/R Mendenhall
K Tynes
DEF WW
BENCH TJHoush,DMC,Winslow,DAvery,Arizonas D (for Playoffs)
NYMetsIn2k4
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk