The "Death" of Mercer Boy - Update - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

The "Death" of Mercer Boy - Update

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: The "Death" of Mercer Boy?

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:03 pm

Mercer Boy wrote: We're not doing stuff every night, and I'm not pushing for it...in fact, one night she called at 11:30 PM and wanted to come over! ;-D

thats called a "booty call" :-b :-D ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: The "Death" of Mercer Boy?

Postby iky » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:43 pm

oh man, thats good news. Congrats on becoming a whole new man now! Just don't forget your true love - Fantasy Football.

soty is tha man!
iky
Head Coach
Head Coach

The "Death" of Mercer Boy - Update

Postby Mercer Boy » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:39 am

Thought I would just revisit this for those who remember me...I know, I don't come around very much anymore. :,-(

There was one point in time where things weren't that good because people were telling me there was "shenanigans" going on with someone else...then I started thinking about the future and if I could handle things the way they were. I wanted to have a "break" until she could figure out what she wanted to do. She assured me that she would get some things ironed out, so we got back together.

About 3 weeks later I heard from someone else that she was flirting around with some other guy...the last time I had seen her she seemed distant from me like something was on her mind. I think she decided I couldn't handle things either...well, that and wanting to get with some other guy. :-/ She broke up with me the next day. Long and complicated story that I won't get into, but I will say this...she is already engaged to the other guy. They were going out for a total of 1 day when it happened. :-* :-S

I was with her for about 7 weeks. I felt great all the time...better than I ever have in my life. It was just nice to know (or think I knew) that someone wanted to be with me. She had some major problems though, and I knew that going in...I just thought it could be different. Now I know it wasn't going to be. I was OK for the first few days, but the first time I saw her after that I got bummed out. I just have to keep telling myself it's not my fault (because it wasn't) and forget about it. The last two days have been better, so I'm hoping time is all I need for my mind to stop thinking about things.

If nothing else, I got some experience with relationships. Now I just have to move on!
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Re: The "Death" of Mercer Boy - Update

Postby Jimboozie » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:58 am

Mercer Boy wrote:Long and complicated story that I won't get into, but I will say this...she is already engaged to the other guy. They were going out for a total of 1 day when it happened. :-* :-S

I would love to hear that story. 8-o

Don't dwell too much on this chic. Girls are like buses...if you miss one -- another one will be right around the corner. ;-D
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby portisfan24 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:59 am

Sorry to hear that man. But like you said, now that you have that first one under your belt it gets a lot easier to meet women. So just keep doing what you are doing and I am sure you will find another young lady to spend those lonely nights with.

On another note, you should pick up The Game by Neil Strauss. Its about a guy who basically goes through the same thing you did. He changed his whole lifestyle and outlook on life with the sole goal of meeting women. He also has some awesome tips about how to talk to the ladies. ;-D
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Jimboozie » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:05 am

portisfan24 wrote:Sorry to hear that man. But like you said, now that you have that first one under your belt it gets a lot easier to meet women. So just keep doing what you are doing and I am sure you will find another young lady to spend those lonely nights with.

On another note, you should pick up The Game by Neil Strauss. Its about a guy who basically goes through the same thing you did. He changed his whole lifestyle and outlook on life with the sole goal of meeting women. He also has some awesome tips about how to talk to the ladies. ;-D

The Game is a great read but not the best for learning how to pick up chicks. I would suggest Mystery Method or Double Your Dating. :-D
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:37 am

Congrats MB! ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)

Re: The

Postby joelamosobadiah » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:43 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Congrats MB! ;-D

I think somebody isn't up to date on the thread. :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: The

Postby moonhead » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:20 am

joelamosobadiah wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:Congrats MB! ;-D

I think somebody isn't up to date on the thread. :-b

i disagree. congrats on being single again. it's the best way to be. ;-D
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:27 am

Sorry Mercer. Just remember what this guy said.

Norm Peterson wrote:Women. Can't live with 'em. Pass the beernuts.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk