How will tonight's game effect your Sunday rosters? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

How will tonight's game effect your Sunday rosters?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: How will tonight's game effect your Sunday rosters?

Postby biju » Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:42 pm

dgan wrote:I'm sending Devery Henderson against the young Indy corners tonight, benching Deion Branch in the process. I was going to sit Henderson in favor of Branch for the first few weeks to see how things played out, but it is hard to resist a player on a high powered offense against the Indy D...plus I wanted a little something extra riding on this game. :-)

I know it's probably homerism at its finest here, but I think you're going to be really sorry that you made that decision. Branch is going to be a beast this year.
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Felix the Cat » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:07 pm

But will he be a beast this game? I mean, Seattle's playing Tampa Bay. The score will probably be 21-0 at the half and Seattle will call running plays 80% of the time in the second half...
Felix the Cat
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Shock6822 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:50 pm

I have Wayne/Mare, he has Colston...if Wayne drubs Colston in points, I may risk starting DeAngelo over Chester in my flex spot since I'm starting Brandon Jackson for sure...Chester seems like safe for 6 points or so, but DeAngelo could break a couple big ones and hit double digits points in terms of just yardage, since I don't know if either will see GL carries
GO PATRIOTS!
Shock6822
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby biju » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:26 pm

Felix the Cat wrote:But will he be a beast this game? I mean, Seattle's playing Tampa Bay. The score will probably be 21-0 at the half and Seattle will call running plays 80% of the time in the second half...

I guess he doesn't necessarily need to be a beast to outproduce Henderson for this game. Henderson (and the Saints, in general) sucked bigtime.
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby PMoneyTKE » Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:44 am

biju wrote:
dgan wrote:I'm sending Devery Henderson against the young Indy corners tonight, benching Deion Branch in the process. I was going to sit Henderson in favor of Branch for the first few weeks to see how things played out, but it is hard to resist a player on a high powered offense against the Indy D...plus I wanted a little something extra riding on this game. :-)

I know it's probably homerism at its finest here, but I think you're going to be really sorry that you made that decision. Branch is going to be a beast this year.

Well looks like the "young Indy corners" held up pretty well...Can't say what I would've done in your situation seeing as im a huge Colts fan, but I cant help but brag about the performance of my D tonight... ;-D
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk