edgerin james - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

edgerin james

Moderator: Football Moderators

edgerin james

Postby DUKE » Mon Oct 28, 2002 9:54 am

i am so dissapointed in starting james this week. i watched the game sunday night and couldn't believe what i was seeing. he was running so gingerly, wouldn't make any cuts, went down every time he was hit, and showed no quickness. right now, he is the worst running back in football, though i think alot of it is his health. i just purposed trades to every team in my league to unload him. maybe someone will be intrigued by the name, but this isn't the same edge we used to know. did you see how effective they looked as soon as ricky williams got in? it was night and day. i hope someone takes him off my hands. if ricky starts, he could be a decent play. alright, i'm finished with my rant. i just get sick every time i see my week 8 lineup with portis on the bench with points that don't count.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 28, 2002 12:06 pm

Hey Duke, sorry about the luck. Portis had a huge game. I also started Edge in place of James Stewart this week and it cost me a victory :-t

Friendliness: %

Postby Niners Fan » Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:34 pm

The Edge is dull this year. Don't unload him yet. You'll get nothing for him. They play Tenn next. They did wonders for Dillon. Maybe they'll make Edge look good enough to get some value in a trade.
Niners Fan

Friendliness: %

Return to Football Talk