GC: Falcons @ Vikings - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

GC: Falcons @ Vikings

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: GC: Falcons @ Vikings

Postby treat24 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:45 pm

tabmoc72 wrote:It looks different on the scoreboard, but I think the Falcons played very well today. Take away that play by Peterson and there's a completely different game. It looks like this is the year Harrington can lead a team.

is that a joke? or maybe we both had blinders on... i thought the falcons played pitiful. calling several timeouts to avoid delay of games, penalties, miscues, one of the INTs wasn't harringtons fault but the williams one he threw 2 low and had it gotten by williams it was headed for a guy in very tight double coverage. the vikes have dominated atlanta's line sacking harrington 5 times and the falcons backs were tackled for a loss many times... we were watching a different game, cuz the falcons played one of the worst games i've seen in awhile. the last time i saw a team play that bad was the vikes against GB last year. Harrington just got sacked for the 6th time by yet again holding the ball too long and being a horrible team leader... dude... good luck with that ;-D it was actually kind of ugly on both sides... but dang!
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby ROYALWITCHEESE » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:47 pm

Harrington is absolutely KILLING me. I'm up against Minny Defense.

"Even if I had no legs, I would STILL get open" -Chad Ochocinco
ROYALWITCHEESE
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby e3 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:49 pm

when the lions and the dolphins dont want you....you've got to be bad.

harrington is a joke.
e3
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby steelerfan513 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:48 pm

Minnesota was the defense that I was using as a spot start in just about all of my leagues.

I'm very satisfied to say the least. ;-D
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby treat24 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:56 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:Minnesota was the defense that I was using as a spot start in just about all of my leagues.

I'm very satisfied to say the least. ;-D

they should be an almost every week start LOL... you must have one of the top 4 as your regular starter (chi,sd,ne,balt) ... but good for you man, i love having them as my D in a couple leagues
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:57 pm

The Vikings could be a team to contend with this season. I said it before when the Boys played them in preseason and I still think so.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby BlueBandit24 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:02 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:The Vikings could be a team to contend with this season. I said it before when the Boys played them in preseason and I still think so.

Huh? Where's the tongue in cheek icon? :-b I believe you said something along the lines of "Vikes fans could be in for a long season with Tarvaris Jackson running the offense." Doesn't exactly sound like a vote of confidence. B-)
BlueBandit24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:10 pm

BlueBandit24 wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:The Vikings could be a team to contend with this season. I said it before when the Boys played them in preseason and I still think so.

Huh? Where's the tongue in cheek icon? :-b I believe you said something along the lines of "Vikes fans could be in for a long season with Tarvaris Jackson running the offense." Doesn't exactly sound like a vote of confidence. B-)

I said that too. :-b

But I also stated somewhere that I thought that they could be a contender if they could get somebody besides Tarvaris throwing the ball. That defense will keep them in games and I am scared of that game in I think week 4 when we play them. :-o
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting