Fox Sports issues? Locking players? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Fox Sports issues? Locking players?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Fox Sports issues? Locking players?

Postby BrutallyHuge » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:13 am

Our league has no waiver period, but only about half of my team can be dropped to pick up some guy. It seems that there is no rhyme or reason to who is locked and who is not:

Locked guys: 7 dudes - 5 played at 1:00 and 2 played at 8:15 (one on can't cut list) - 4 guys I started & 3 guys on my bench
Unlocked guys: 9 dudes - 2 played at 1:00, 3 played at 4:15, 1 played at 8:15, and 2 play Monday Night. (two on can't cut list) - 5 guys I started & 4 guys on my bench

Of course, the guy I want to drop is locked - a backup scrub RB who played at 1:00pm.

Anyone else know what's going on?
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Fox Sports issues? Locking players?

Postby BigMusky » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:02 pm

ha ha ha....I am wrapping up my Baseball season with these guys and this site is by the worst of any fantasy site ever. Nothing works. Currently they have the playoffs matchups wrong for the postseason. If the football works like baseball....they lock all players until about noon on the day after the last game. But it is totally random when you can actually make roster moves because the site is so horrible. I would try early tuesday morning, but not be surprised if you have to wait until much later.
BigMusky
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk