DEF Combinations? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

DEF Combinations?

Moderator: Football Moderators

DEF Combinations?

Postby eazyb81 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:17 pm

Any recommendations on DEF combinations that look nice this year based on schedule?

I am a fan of picking two defenses that appear to be middle of the pack, then playing one based on which team they are facing this week. Usually works very well for me, but I haven't seen any suggested combos for this year based off the schedule.

I currently own Dallas and Indy, but would not be opposed to dropping one or both if a better combo is out there.

Thoughts?
eazyb81
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: DEF Combinations?

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:39 pm

eazyb81 wrote:Any recommendations on DEF combinations that look nice this year based on schedule?

I am a fan of picking two defenses that appear to be middle of the pack, then playing one based on which team they are facing this week. Usually works very well for me, but I haven't seen any suggested combos for this year based off the schedule.

I currently own Dallas and Indy, but would not be opposed to dropping one or both if a better combo is out there.

Thoughts?

I would keep those defenses. Indy showed up huge in their game against the Saints and could start most games for you.

The Cowboys defense didn't look good at all on Sunday, but when Newmann gets back, they should be a good spot starting defense IMO.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk