Rate my team - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Rate my team

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rate my team

Postby Timah » Fri Aug 30, 2002 7:56 am

Hello all,
I wasn't getting any hits off of a please evaluate subject so I thought that I would try a different approach.
Here is the basics. 10 team, 16 round draft.

My team
QB-McNair, Vick
RB-Ahman Greene, Stephen Davis, Jamal Lewis, TJ Duckett, D.Levens, Trung Canidate (last 2 were 15th/16th round trade bait)
WR-Rod Smith, Tim Brown, Rod Gardner, Ward, Pathon
TE-Jeremy Shockey
K-Janokowski
D-Tampa Bay

Thanks for the input guys.
Timah

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Arlo » Fri Aug 30, 2002 9:21 am

Nice! You're very solid at RB and WR, obviously; with any luck, you can trade a bit of your depth there to upgrade at QB. McNair and Vick aren't shabby, but a safer option would look good with this team.

I'd hit the panic button and bail on Janikowski; and Shockey, in spite of some glowing reviews, may take a while to become an impact player. I'd again look for safer options. Otherwise, there's not much to gripe with. I like your thinking on the late-round picks - those guys might pay very nice dividends.
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby kashikis » Fri Aug 30, 2002 12:24 pm

very good you are very deep in RB and WR definate plus
QB are ok i think mcnair will do better than some people think due to his weak division so you might be alright in that manner if a decent enough upgrade came id might take it

you need 2 things get a backup for shockey hes still unproven and please for the love of god get rid of janikowski i have no idea why people are drafting him he sucks this preseaon hes been missen 30 yrd FG unacceptable i ranked him last

good on defense nice pick and good thinking with canidate if you dont trade him itll help at playoff time because theyll sit faulk the last 2-3 weeks :::::: good job ;-D
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk