Sell High on Joseph Addai! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Sell High on Joseph Addai!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Sell High on Joseph Addai!

Postby LS2throwed » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:47 am

you were wrong as to say only gore owners were happy with the first few picks, i took alexander and love my pick, not trading him, and im 2-0 with him, portis and barber handling the rb duty....addai should be top 5, with that offense, and trying to cover all the wrs and te's, he wont ever ever have 8 men in the box, he can catch out of the backfield, and has great vision...u would have to be pretty crazy to sell high on him, u wont get much better value
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Johnny U » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:30 pm

I'm an Addai owner and wouldn't trade him for any other back but LT (and even then I'd do so reluctantly). If someoneone offered me S-Jax for Addai straight up I'd turn down the offer, especially with the Rams' compromised O-line. Aside from LT, the only back I like as well as Addai is Willie Parker. No question Addai, if he stays healthy, outperforms LJ by a wide margin. He plays in a great, diversified offense with the best quarterback in football and two of the best wide receivers. He is an every-down back, catches passes and a yardage machine. He's everything you could want in an RB1.
Johnny U
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby J35J » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:52 pm

Johnny U wrote:I'm an Addai owner and wouldn't trade him for any other back but LT (and even then I'd do so reluctantly). If someoneone offered me S-Jax for Addai straight up I'd turn down the offer, especially with the Rams' compromised O-line. Aside from LT, the only back I like as well as Addai is Willie Parker. No question Addai, if he stays healthy, outperforms LJ by a wide margin. He plays in a great, diversified offense with the best quarterback in football and two of the best wide receivers. He is an every-down back, catches passes and a yardage machine. He's everything you could want in an RB1.

I pretty much agree with everything said here. I have Addai and he isn't going anywhere!!!

LJ.....ugh....lets just say I feel sorry for whoever owns him!! He won't get double digit TDs (I'll be suprised if the whole team can manage double digit TD's for the season) and if he gets much over 1200 yds rushing I'll be suprised!!
J35J
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk