BIG WIN - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Washington Redskins

BIG WIN

Moderator: Football Moderators

BIG WIN

Postby ksinghas » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:42 pm

How big was last nights win over Philly? I think it was huge!!! To start out 2-0 is one thing but to beat Philly IN PHILLY to get to 2-0 is very nice. Now we have the Giants who have been playing like crap coming to town. I know they are capable of playing better but I think we will be able to handle them on defense. And I have pretty good faith in our offense driving the ball down their throat. Overall im just EXCITED to be 2-0 with an opportunity to be 3-0 goin into the bye, and another home game against the Lions (Which Im goin to, to celebrate my 21st bday... OH MY)
ksinghas
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: BIG WIN

Postby SniperShot » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:07 pm

Wow sweet the Detroit game could be huge if they keep winning as well.

HUGE win. A real statement win on national TV too which is awesome. Redskins will be for real this season man. They had better whip up on the crappy Giants at home. Going into the bye week 3-0 will be awesome and the place will be absolutely rocking when Detroit comes into town after the bye.

Would have been an absolutely perfect night if it wasn't for Randy Thomas. I'm really hoping he'll be back by December or so for a possible playoff run if we keep this going (still possible I think depending on how surgery goes to repair torn tricep) If we were to lose him totally along with Jansen is really bad. Fabini and Wade played pretty darn good though, Wade was matched up with Kearse all night and held his own fine. If we can overcome these O-Line issues I see no reason why we won't keep winning man. Redskins football at it's best. ;-D ;-D ;-D
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Re: BIG WIN

Postby ksinghas » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:06 am

Yup it amazes me how we still manage to run all over the competition with our O-line being so banged up. We will DEF need him back for the playoffs. The real test will be when we match up against the Pats, Packers and BEars plus 2 with Dallas. Man that's brutal! But before the season I projected us to be 1-1 after last week so stealin one AT PHILLY means alot. Hope we can keep it goin
ksinghas
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Washington Redskins