Shaun McDonald. Who? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Shaun McDonald. Who?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Shaun McDonald. Who?

Postby moochman » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:35 pm

FatFoot wrote:The Bears may not have a single starting corner this weekend. Vasher is definitely out, and Tillman may not be playing either. Then you add the fact that Archuleta can not cover the pass, Mike Brown on IR... this might as well be the REAL Lions playing against the "we wish we still had as much of a team as the Lions."

And I HATE the Lions. But this is going to be a CAKEWALK to pick through. Expect Kitna to be sacked another 30 times in this game, because the only defense the Bears will have against the pass is going to be getting to the QB and getting him out of the game (in one form or another.)

Most importantly, if you were thinking of starting the Bears D... have your head examined. McDonald 80, 1 td. Williams 140, 1 td. Furrey 120. That's my prediction. :) I'm sticking with it.

Yeah, but your D will get 30 sacks! I'd start em. I wonder if having so many injured in the secondary will make Roy to inviting a target and maybe take some of the dump offs away from McDonald.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby FatFoot » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:40 pm

You just have to wonder if they can still get the picks though, because their secondary is trashed... so you know they're going to blitz more, and bring more at Kitna... they will get sacks... but they have sucked at generating turnovers (well... their DEFENSE has sucked at generating turnovers) this year... so yeah, I'd hope for about 5 sacks, honestly. But you're going to give up minimum 28 points. A Devin Hester score would right the FF ship, but otherwise there are a ton of less risky plays for FF D's.
FatFoot
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby Flyn high again » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:19 pm

It'll be interesting to see if Urlacher rushes the way he has been and keeps collecting sacks or if he hangs back to help the corners and safeties. This game swings on how much pressure the Bears front four can put on Kitna.
Go Bears!
Flyn high again
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to Football Talk