Expecting LT to show up this week? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Expecting LT to show up this week?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Expecting LT to show up this week?

Postby kemper5 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:02 am

I don't. I feel he will be kept under 100 rushing yards yet again this week against one of the better Run D's in the league in GB. I would not be surprised to see a 72 Rushing/3 catch 25 Rec yard/ 0 TD outing as SD has their hands full and may end up having to play catch up and be forced to rely on their passing game again.. When will LT arrive? Maybe games 4 or 5..
kemper5
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Expecting LT to show up this week?

Postby logan » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:14 am

derrick ward put up how much on GB last week?90 yards rushing on 15 attempts and 35 receiving. Gb was made to look better vs the eagles because reid's back to his old ways of passing the ball on a majority of downs not because they have some stellar run D.westbrook still managed 85 yards with 20 touches on the ground vs them and 96 total.this should be a very good week for LT.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby mystykoekaki » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:12 pm

I hope your right, and for the most part I think you are. I'm playing the LT owner this week and I don't want him to show up either. GB still loses but I wouldn't depend on LT carrying your team this week either.
mystykoekaki Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

Postby kemper5 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:32 pm

Not sure about GB losing..I think they go 3-0 while SD falls to 1-2..SD's Defense was exposed last week and everyone looked lost in a crucial game..I don't expect a whole lot more this week..Opposing D's are starting to catch on..Cover 85 and 21 and we can win this game because Bree's is not that special and you can make him panic, sorry SD fans..
kemper5
General Manager
General Manager

Postby mikus » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:54 pm

kemper5 wrote:Not sure about GB losing..I think they go 3-0 while SD falls to 1-2..SD's Defense was exposed last week and everyone looked lost in a crucial game..I don't expect a whole lot more this week..Opposing D's are starting to catch on..Cover 85 and 21 and we can win this game because Bree's is not that special and you can make him panic, sorry SD fans..

Brees plays for the Saints.
Thanks to madaslives911 for the sweet sig!
The Hazean: Fantasy football galore
mikus
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Location: Same place as every other blogger: My Mom's basement. That is where bloggers work, right?

Postby kemper5 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:16 pm

mikus wrote:
kemper5 wrote:Not sure about GB losing..I think they go 3-0 while SD falls to 1-2..SD's Defense was exposed last week and everyone looked lost in a crucial game..I don't expect a whole lot more this week..Opposing D's are starting to catch on..Cover 85 and 21 and we can win this game because Bree's is not that special and you can make him panic, sorry SD fans..

Brees plays for the Saints.

Haa, right! Rivers and Brees are both playing about the same lavels.. Brees may be a bit better at this point
kemper5
General Manager
General Manager

Postby danielgreen091 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:09 pm

you can expect LT to break out every game....I dont care who they are playing. Dont forget that he didnt play pre-season so these last 2 games were the first of the year for him.
danielgreen091
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 1)

Postby MEK4178 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:25 pm

i'm fully expecting LT to explode this week. San Diego is gonna get it going this week...
MEK4178
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby knapplc » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:28 pm

San Diego has played two of the NFL's top defenses in their first two games, so don't exactly take their performance in those games as indicative of how they'll do throughout the season.

Green Bay has a decent defense, but they are not on the same level as the Bears, or the Pats.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby codered7 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:52 pm

If he don't show up... He will cry again along with all his owners :~( ;-D :-D !
thnx madaslives911 fo the sig! you da man!

Ochenta y Cinco! Who?
Ochenta y Cinco! Who?
Ocho Cinco Biatch! O ok.
codered7
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 10)

Next

Return to Football Talk