Gamers irate over NFL Madden 2008 Glitches - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Gamers irate over NFL Madden 2008 Glitches

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Gamers irate over NFL Madden 2008 Glitches

Postby drinklime » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:49 pm

like i already said, playing on all-madden automatically turns off the weapons. as i already said, you wont be able to play online with your weapons off. as i already said, you will get disconnected after the first play.

do we understand now?
drinklime
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby PMoneyTKE » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:04 pm

drinklime wrote:like i already said, playing on all-madden automatically turns off the weapons. as i already said, you wont be able to play online with your weapons off. as i already said, you will get disconnected after the first play.

do we understand now?

So switch it back from All-Madden before you go online...
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby LukeW9027 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:21 pm

PMoneyTKE wrote:
drinklime wrote:
PMoneyTKE wrote:What are you talking about? If you play a ranked game online it automatically sets the game to All-Pro 5 minute quarters. :-?

Yea but it doesnt change your weapons setting back to On, and then you get disconnected after the kickoff. Im sure most people have no idea why they are actually getting disconnected. It just gives some vague message about losing the connection, when the problem is that your weapons settings dont match.

If you dont believe me, just try it. Turn off Weapons and then play a game online.

Why would you even turn the weapons off in the first place?

Because when a Bum like Sidney Rice is given the spectacular catch weapon and can leap over corners 10 overall points better than him that aren't "lockdown corners" its just not the NFL i know.

The Future is here
LukeW9027
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: "In Greek Mythology,The Titans were even greater than the gods" Coach Boone

Postby m16a » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:45 pm

I think that glitches are a part of games. Halo 2 is one of the glitchiest games there is. There is so many ways to exploit it and use it to your advantage. I know first hand because I play Halo online. Its frustrating, yes and it gets me very mad sometimes and you too probably, but thats a part of the game. No matter how good, glitches will exist. And to those who say, they should work harder to make it glitch free, the new update for the XBL of Halo 2 came out a while back, featuring supposed "glitch" free maps. Glitch free, my ***. I played all of 5 minutes on them before people were showing me glitches called super jumps and stuff. As long as complex games exist, there will be glitches, thats just something gamers should learn to and have to learn to put up with... My two cents here
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby Jimboozie » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:44 pm

Mel Gray was the returner, Moon.

Madden on the next gen consoles really blows. They can't even get Al Michaels and Madden to do the commentary anymore. What a bunch of crap.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby LukeW9027 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:32 pm

Jimboozie wrote:Mel Gray was the returner, Moon.

Madden on the next gen consoles really blows. They can't even get Al Michaels and Madden to do the commentary anymore. What a bunch of crap.

Yeah, those announcers suck. :-t

The Future is here
LukeW9027
Head Coach
Head Coach

Location: "In Greek Mythology,The Titans were even greater than the gods" Coach Boone

Postby sox 06 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:10 pm

LukeW9027 wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:Mel Gray was the returner, Moon.

Yeah, those announcers suck. :-t

The radio announcer guy really gets on my nerves sometimes :-t
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby Free Bagel » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:59 pm

Houser33 wrote:The only beef I have with Madden is the fact that EA basically ignores the PC genre and has put out virtually the same game since 06.

You should be happy. The console games have gotten steadily worse ever since '04.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby drinklime » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:04 am

drinklime
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Previous