Anyone else here that can admit they have this too lol...Everything you see in a real game you relate to the fantasy world, heres a few things Id ask yourselves
1.Everytime an unproven player has a good day you immediately refer to him as a sleeper2. You always calculate in your head how many points a player got in one week when you see his statline for the game on espn
3. Youve had dreams over who to start before on saturday nights
4. Everytime a player scores a TD and you realize he wasn't drafted, you immediately think about if you should pick them up
5. Your most used term for the week is "sleeper"6. You've rooted for a K in an actual game
7. You feel the need to attempt at least one trade a week in your league8. You get on stattracker every sunday morning and rotate games on stat tracker for stat updates instead of watching games9. When your team loses you have bad weeks afterward and feel depressed
10. You stare at your rosters for hours each day looking at how you can get better or how you will do this week
I dont know maybe its just me, but at least i can admit it
Guilty of these enboldened actions.
2. I can calculate the points pretty dang fast by now; if it's a player I own in any league I immediately think of how many points he did or could have accumulated for me.
6. The K scores points just like the rest of the team does :p
8. I get on nfl.com and check the boxscores/gamecenters of the games in which my players are participating in, because some leagues don't have free up to the minute scores. I check between the games on FOX and CBS, unless my Boys are playing. I check the computer at the end of each quarter.
9. Depending on the buy-in or prestige(Cafe leagues) I feel the effects of crucial wins/losses.
Here's one that should be added:
11. You bring up FF so much with coworkers/friends that play, that you can tell they are tired of it :p
Thanks to eagles21 for the awesome sig
Representin' the Cafe in the IBL league: 73-34, 15-8 in Championship Tier playoffs
Money league: 9-4, #1 seed one and done