Ok Heres the Deal I NEED some HELP!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Beginner's Forum

Ok Heres the Deal I NEED some HELP!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Ok Heres the Deal I NEED some HELP!!!

Postby shotgunnblue » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:24 am

Hey Fellas, It's me again! Ya'll were very Helpful when I asked for Help with my Yahoo Fantasy Football Team and I actually Won last week and this week looks Purty darn Good, too! But I am in desperate need of Help, Advice, & Words of Wisdom when it comes to my 0-2 ESPN Fantasy Football Team. I really thought that my Roster was Purty Good. I've Played the Players that everyone says you should play, but still I'm losing and losing BIG!!! And I'm Projected to take a Beating in Week 3!!! Please HELP ME!!! Anyone!!! I'd really Appreciate any and all Advice. Thanks in Advance and here's the Details.....
My Roster.........
QB-Ben Roethlisberger PIT
QB-J.P. Losman BUF
RB-Larry Johnson KC
RB-Willis McGahee BAL
RB-DeShaun Foster CAR
RB-Duece McAllister NO
RB-Marion Barber III DAL
RB-Chris Brown TEN
WR-Santana Moss WAS
WR-Drew Carter CAR
WR-Lee Evans BUF
WR-Joey Galloway TB
WR-Eric Moulds TEN
TE-Marcus Pollard SEA
DEF-Cincinatti
K-Jeff Reed PIT

We have to play a QB, 2 RB's, what is called WR/RB, 2 WR's, 1 TE, 1 DEF, & 1 Kicker. For Week 3 I have decided to start the following Players..........
QB-Big Ben
RB-Larry Johnson
RB-Willis McGahee
RB/WR-DeShaun Foaster
WR-Santana Moss
WR-Drew Carter
TE-Marcus Pollard
DEF-Cincinatti
K-Jeff Reed

I'd Love to get a different Defense for Week 3, but with the Rules of this League we go by some kind of Waivers thing whereas I'm #10 this week meaning I have to wait and even then may not get to Add the Players I want if the others in the League Vote against me. Last week I was #1 on Waivers and got to Pick Up Eric Moulds, whom I believe will have a couple of good games with Tennessee being so shallow at wide out. I dont really even understand the whole Waiver Rules Thing at all. I Posted a question to the League asking for an explanation on how it works, but noone has replied and its been like a week and a 1/2!!! Please give me all Ya'lls Wisdom, Advice, Constructive Criticism, Etc. I will be very Thankful. I look forward to hearing from ya'll.
Peace, Denny
shotgunnblue
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Ok Heres the Deal I NEED some HELP!!!

Postby Battlecreek Dragon » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:33 am

First of all, waivers is not a system where people get to vote against you. It is merely an ordering system that determines who gets first crack at the free agent list / waiver pool. Go get a better defense and you should get who you want at this point. I like the KC Chiefs matchup this week and they are likely available in many leagues.

As for your lineup this week, I'd go with Barber over Foster, even though Dallas plays the Bears. Also, start Joey Galloway over Drew Carter.
Battlecreek Dragon
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Beginner's Forum