Bitten by Hammy Already! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafe Games Talk

Bitten by Hammy Already!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Bitten by Hammy Already!

Postby Madison » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:49 am

Hammy won't let me pick Indy in the Meltdown this week. :~(

Anyone else get bitten already? :-b

So, because of that....... go Houston! O:-)

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Bitten by Hammy Already!

Postby SniperShot » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:10 am

That hammy can go back into his hole in the wall for all I care! I'm using my bye this week in order to confuse him so much he'll be chasing his tail in circles for hours!

Hopefully having 10 picks between only 14 games next weekend should ease the pain and torment of any hammy lockage. If delhommesfan manages to only get 2 wrong this week he will be able to choose between EVERY game next week. That would be amazing. This is a really tough week though, I highly doubt that will happen. I dunno if delhommesfan has even been spotted since he submitted his week 1 picks... 8-o

Houston usually plays Indy tough I wouldn't be surprised if it's a somewhat close game. Who knows the way Houston is playing right now maybe they have a shot. I know if they do win 90% of all ladders this week won't be above 2 or 3 rungs.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:42 pm

I wasn't bit by hammy this week. The suspense while making that post was nearly too much to bear. :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SniperShot » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:38 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:I wasn't bit by hammy this week. The suspense while making that post was nearly too much to bear. :-b
Just wait till we all get down to having 1 pick left. You'll be holding your breath wondering which 2 games you can pick from. !+) :-b
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:54 pm

SniperShot wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:I wasn't bit by hammy this week. The suspense while making that post was nearly too much to bear. :-b
Just wait till we all get down to having 1 pick left. You'll be holding your breath wondering which 2 games you can pick from. !+) :-b

Yeah, that's the way it was on the darkside. Got REAL slim when you go several weeks with only one pick available.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jayday » Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:24 am

SniperShot wrote:That hammy can go back into his hole in the wall for all I care! I'm using my bye this week in order to confuse him so much he'll be chasing his tail in circles for hours!

Hopefully having 10 picks between only 14 games next weekend should ease the pain and torment of any hammy lockage.

I'm on the same level with you with 10 picks and I'm using my bye for the same reason. This is a tough week (next 2 weeks look better) and I'm hoping to be able to stretch these 10 picks out over the following 7 weeks. Hopefully Hammy will take it easy on me with the lock downs. :-o
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby eagles21 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:04 pm

Ugh.. 4 picks left. :-b

Hopefully I can hang on with this amount for a while, plus I still have my bye.
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SniperShot » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:07 am

jayday wrote:
SniperShot wrote:That hammy can go back into his hole in the wall for all I care! I'm using my bye this week in order to confuse him so much he'll be chasing his tail in circles for hours!

Hopefully having 10 picks between only 14 games next weekend should ease the pain and torment of any hammy lockage.

I'm on the same level with you with 10 picks and I'm using my bye for the same reason. This is a tough week (next 2 weeks look better) and I'm hoping to be able to stretch these 10 picks out over the following 7 weeks. Hopefully Hammy will take it easy on me with the lock downs. :-o
You and I might be tied for the lead after tonight. For some reason a bunch of guys near the top didn't submit picks this week or something and will be dropping way down.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Madison » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:07 pm

eagles21 wrote:Ugh.. 4 picks left. :-b

5 here. :-[

Would have had 6 but Hammy bit me! :-[ Little varmint!

:-b

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby WickedSmaat » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:00 am

Hopefully having 10 picks between only 14 games next weekend should ease the pain and torment of any hammy lockage. If delhommesfan manages to only get 2 wrong this week he will be able to choose between EVERY game next week. That would be amazing. This is a really tough week though, I highly doubt that will happen. I dunno if delhommesfan has even been spotted since he submitted his week 1 picks... 8-o

Houston usually plays Indy tough I wouldn't be surprised if it's a somewhat close game. Who knows the way Houston is playing right now maybe they have a shot. I know if they do win 90% of all ladders this week won't be above 2 or 3 rungs.

He's been having troubles getting to the cafe on his computer.
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Next

Return to Cafe Games Talk