Halo 3 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Halo 3

Moderator: Football Moderators

Halo 3

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:22 pm

so...anyone here besides myself pre order it? i think i paid for it like 6 months ago...seems like ive been waiting forever :-b

im picking it up at midnight on monday and have tuesday off work...cant wait. ;-D

i read you can play the campaign co-op with up to 4 people, that will be insane. 8-o
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Halo 3

Postby sox 06 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:08 am

I was a Playstation guy for a while, but I decided to get a 360 last Christmas. I've never played Halo so I'm looking forward to seeing what all the hype is about. I won't be getting it on Tuesday but I will be getting it sometime soon.
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby eagles21 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:52 pm

Can't wait. Didn't preorder, but I hope to get it on Tuesday anyway. :-o

Gamespot.com gave it a 9.5/10 by the way. ;-D
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby PMoneyTKE » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:54 pm

I'm pumped :-D

EDIT**
Just watched the Video Review on IGN and it looks amazing. They had some beef with the campaign, but I'm more of a multi player guy anyway. Xbox Live is where its at. ;-D
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby sox 06 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:34 am

Here is the video review for those who haven't seen it yet on IGN.
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby aaawall91 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:29 pm

Got it pre-ordered paid in full, can't get it tonight at midnight cause I was sick today so I gotta go to school tomorrow :-C :-[ !+) but my mom is picking it up so I got it when I get home from school so I can play a few good hours before I got hockey :-[ , same with Wednesday, but come Thursday and Friday after school I own the night.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Postby WickedSmaat » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:41 am

sox 06 wrote:I was a Playstation guy for a while, but I decided to get a 360 last Christmas. I've never played Halo so I'm looking forward to seeing what all the hype is about. I won't be getting it on Tuesday but I will be getting it sometime soon.

I'd recommend getting Halo and Halo 2 then. Halo the original's campaign was better, but they've tried to revamp the single player campaign this time around and resurrect the 'trinity.' I'm getting it today because I've heard reviews are great and I loved the original, and if they're trying to get it back to the original on the 360 no less, I'm in B-)
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby PMoneyTKE » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:34 am

Played online last night till 6 in the morning and had class at 9 :-o :-b

Online Multiplayer is simply amazing... :-L I played for 6 hours and it felt like 1, and that was just on Team Slayer.

Haven't started the campaign yet, we'll see how that goes, can't wait to use the replay/freeze time camera thingy. ;-D
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:25 pm

i didnt end up getting it last night due to an insanely long line and a lack of patience on my part, so i picked it up this morning at ten. played a chunk of the campaign...awesome. gonna hit up some multiplayer now ;-D

so far..so good ;-D ;-D ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby PMoneyTKE » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:40 pm

Headin home to play some more online, if anyone wants to join up with me my gamertag is the same as my name on here. PMoneyTKE ;-D
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Next

Return to Video Games