Halo 3 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Halo 3

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Halo 3

Postby FantasyMan13 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:46 pm

Still trying to fix my live, but when I do (few more days) we can play anytime. ;-D
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 40)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Venom » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:50 pm

So I've had my 360 for about a year now, and have had Halo 3 for a few months. I really like the game, I beat the easy version within a couple of days of getting it. Normal wasn't that much more difficult, but Heroic was somewhat of a test. I am currently working on Legendary, I think I am at the Crows Nest Bravo. I don't play as much as I did when I first got it.

Anyhow, I have wireless, so I can be on my laptop. I was thinking about getting the wireless adapter and the headset to start some online play. I was addicted to Halo 2 online...I would spend 6 or 8 hours playing and not even realize that much time had passed :-b

I know for the regular XBox a year sub was 49.99...what are the options for the 360?
Venom
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 47)

Postby PMoneyTKE » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:35 am

Venom wrote:So I've had my 360 for about a year now, and have had Halo 3 for a few months. I really like the game, I beat the easy version within a couple of days of getting it. Normal wasn't that much more difficult, but Heroic was somewhat of a test. I am currently working on Legendary, I think I am at the Crows Nest Bravo. I don't play as much as I did when I first got it.

Anyhow, I have wireless, so I can be on my laptop. I was thinking about getting the wireless adapter and the headset to start some online play. I was addicted to Halo 2 online...I would spend 6 or 8 hours playing and not even realize that much time had passed :-b

I know for the regular XBox a year sub was 49.99...what are the options for the 360?

I beleive a year sub for 360 is 59.99...but I just pay by the month, 7.99/month. I also have the wireless adapter and it works flawlessly. If you liked Halo 2 online, you'll love Halo 3 ;-D
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Video Games