8-4 and still have work to make playoffs - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Dallas Cowboys

8-4 and still have work to make playoffs

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: 8-4 and still have work to make playoffs

Postby Tyeattolah » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:36 pm

CB4L, I totally agree with you, we have a lot of work to do...we have to win at least 3 of the next 4 and to do that against the Steelers, Giants, RAvens and Eagles is going to be no easy task. Now with Barber and Ware listed as day to day that makes it even tougher.
A little help from the NFC south will be nice, but if we don't win 3 of 4 we're toast. :-o

On a side note...I went to my first Thanksgiving Day game in Big D...was a blast!!! We had a ball with the exception of some drunken idiot almost dropping his toddler over the rail luckily a few of us surehanded fans came to the rescue! 8-o
Tyeattolah
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 8-4 and still have work to make playoffs

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:05 pm

Well we let the Steelers game slip away. I still think we are a better team than them. That made the Giants game a must win and we pulled it off.

If we win out from here we are guaranteed a playoff spot but it is no cup of tea. The Ravens can cause Romo to make mistakes just like the Steelers. We need to continue to be smarter with the ball and the penalties have to stop. We hand the other team first downs when we play sloppy.

Our offense still isn't clicking like the beginning of the year. How can you not move the ball with TO, Witten, and Roy Williams? I now think we paid too much for Roy and his 1 catch a game. We have to find a way to open holes for Barber and pass protect for Romo. The injuries on the line have killed us.

I think we can win this game and the game against Philly but it will be tough. ;-D
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Previous

Return to Dallas Cowboys