Will Buffalo win 2 games this year? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Will Buffalo win 2 games this year?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Will Buffalo win 2 games this year?

Postby kemper5 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:16 am

No joke people, they are passing and rushing for under 100 yards a games, their Defense is beat to snot and just lost their starting QB for a while and are sticking a rookieQB in their with the rookie RB.. to me I would not be surprised to see a long 2-14 season in Buf..
kemper5
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Will Buffalo win 2 games this year?

Postby bdrotoronto » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:01 am

Well they've got four games against the Jets and Dolphins (the Miami home game is in Dec.), they might be able to win a couple of those.

Yeah, that's about it.
bdrotoronto
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby MentalPowerHouse » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:17 pm

Will the Bills win 1 game this year?
MentalPowerHouse
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby CC » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:30 pm

The Bills are not as bad as their record, they should have beaten Denver in Week 1 and Marshawn Lynch has been a bright spot so far.

That said, they still have a bad offensive line and J.P. Losman as their QB.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:50 pm

They have a good D, solid run game and a history of playing better second half of the season. 2 of even 3 wins are a lock!

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby gtabaplayr » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:30 pm

I was very impressed with Lynch yesterday, he knows how to run. He reminds me a lot of MBIII with his powerful running style and hands (not to mention the dreds).

They also had a bend but don't break defense, which I'm sorry to say broke along with Posluszny's arm yesterday. Wayyy too many injuries so far this year for a team that wasn't all that great to begin with. It's going to be a tough year for them. They've regressed (mainly due to injuries) in all three phases of the game since last year. It's looking like a 3 win season for the Bills.
gtabaplayr
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby steelerfan513 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:47 pm

Here's another person impressed with what Marshawn Lynch. He had some very good runs when he played against the Steelers, and as a rookie, averaging 3.6 yards per carry against Pittsburgh is no small feat.

If he gets some production around him, he will have a strong season, and he has a very bright future ahead of him.
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby SniperShot » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:56 pm

I think the Bills will win at least 4 games. They'll do well at home in the snow, they're not built for these 80 degree September games.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby Blitzburgh2001 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:36 pm

They were seconds away from beating Denver in Week 1.

Their last two losses came when they were banged up playing top 5 squads in Pitt and NE.

I will give them a chance to win more than 3 games on the strength of Lee Evans and marshawn Lynch. But they will have to really catch teams off guard to compensate for their ailimg defense. As of right now, they might be the league's worst team.

With all of the roster turnover they had on the defensive side of the ball though, none of this should come as a surprise. This is a young team though that can make some strides if they add an elite player with their top 5 pick next year.
QB - Manning, Ben Roth, Campbell
RB - Henry, T Jones, D Ward, B-Jax, Betts, B Jacobs, Selvin Young
WR - Lee Evans, Colston, Driver, Cotchery, Brandon Marshall
TE - Heap
K - Elam
DEF - Chicago
Blitzburgh2001
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby sadlyajetsfan » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:07 am

SniperShot wrote:I think the Bills will win at least 4 games. They'll do well at home in the snow, they're not built for these 80 degree September games.

what i was going to say, schedule will get better and evans will become a 200yrd 2 td monster in a couple of weeks atleast for 2 games to help them win. i see them with 4 wins this year
sadlyajetsfan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Next

Return to Football Talk