Will Buffalo win 2 games this year? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Will Buffalo win 2 games this year?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Will Buffalo win 2 games this year?

Postby rippz » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:03 am

They really need to consider taking Brohm next year. Losman is just not going to cut it. Brohm-Evans-Lynch would be a very nice offensive core if that were to ever happen.
rippz
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby daullaz » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:57 pm

Yes, they win two games. Home games against Miami and the Jets are winnable, as is a trip to Cleveland. I wouldn't count out them winning one on the road against either the Jets or Miami and one at home against Baltimore or the Giants.

Brohm would be great if they could get him, as would a stud OT like Jake Long or Sam Baker. If they can't get them, maybe Glen Dorsey at DT.
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)

Re: Will Buffalo win 2 games this year?

Postby buffalobillsrul2002 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:25 am

We're not going to take a QB next year. We already have Losman(who hasn't had a real line since he's been here) and Edwards (who we don't know about yet; and due to our bad O-line/D we still won't know much about after these few weeks). If we get a top 5 pick(which I think we'll end up with), we need to trade it for 2 picks in the middle of the first round and 2 more in the 2nd. This team has SO many holes (the only positions right now that I don't think are huge holes are QB[I want to see our QBs actually get time to throw on occasion before I judge them], RB, DL, and WR [not great, but we have a deep threat and we can get a possesion guy in free agency].

THe bright spot is, we have some other decent players(Posluzny, Witner, Peters, etc.) and we have awesome special teams. We just need to fill a bunch of holes, especially defensively...
buffalobillsrul2002
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Football Talk