What does it mean that Dwayne Bowe is the main man? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

What does it mean that Dwayne Bowe is the main man?

Moderator: Football Moderators

What does it mean that Dwayne Bowe is the main man?

Postby EWSPECIALTY » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:35 pm

If Bowe is the main man now what does this mean for his routes and stuff. What was his positional rank on the team in week 1 or 2. What does this change? Does this just mean he will be covered harder and Sammy Parker gets more balls. If he is the #1 WR in KC now does that make him the most valuable if on the wire compared to the likes of Roddy White, Bobby Engram, Kevin Curtis, etc. I don't want players that will have a big game every once and a while, but then more so than not 3 or 5 points. I would prefer someone getting me 10-15 points consistantly more so than the few and far inbetween big point games. When judging who the better grab is off the wire, does "being the #1 WR" mean the most in consideration. Although i like Kevin Curtis and thankfully a day has passed so that high has left me, in reality he is not a #1, and play calling and route running is set up a certain way. So if you have 5 equal WR's per se but one of them is teams #1, that should be the pick up right? I'm racking my brain tonight cause i'm staying up all night until the clock turns and the players unlock so i can make a hurricane of moves.

Big game ability versus consistent play and scoring.
Anything Worth Doing Is Worth Doing Right!
EWSPECIALTY
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: What does it mean that Dwayne Bowe is the main man?

Postby LS2throwed » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:05 pm

Well hard to predict what he will do week to week, but he's definately worth getting...he's looking like he could be the most talented wr in this class, he's huge, catches everything in the redzone, and i think 8 men in the box for LJ only helps....

ive been high on him and singing his praises, KC doesnt pass all the time, but kennison nor parker can do what bowe can point blank, and neither of the two are red zone targets, bowes last two weeks should be something we see consistent with them
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer