Return to General Talk

Heroes season 2

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Heroes season 2

Postby Metroid » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:42 pm

Madison wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Madison wrote:]

She's got the power of a disease (ebola or something), he's the cure. They are twins. Get it? :-)

You goof of course I get it, but I kinda think it's lame if all he can do is what we've seen so far. I'm kinda hoping theres more to his powers. ;-D

Isn't there something biblical about crying blood? :-?

Nuh-uh! You're the goof! *Hrmph* :^

:-b

Crying blood? It's black on my television, not red... :-o

And what's wrong with the guy? She can kill people and hasn't even really begun to learn how to control it, where as he's the cure and is learning to use it. Maybe he's the cure for more than just her disease, who knows, but if he's lame, she's lame too. They are exact opposites, so take your pick. Either they are both cool, or they are both lame. :-b

ok, ok they're both cool then. :-b

I guess I'm just hoping there's more to his powers ya know? :-?

Oh yeah and the tears are black on my TV too but I'm pretending it blood, crying blood is waaaay cooler than black ink. :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:42 pm

Madison wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Madison wrote:She's got the power of a disease (ebola or something), he's the cure. They are twins. Get it? :-)

You goof of course I get it, but I kinda think it's lame if all he can do is what we've seen so far. I'm kinda hoping theres more to his powers. ;-D

Isn't there something biblical about crying blood? :-?

Nuh-uh! You're the goof! *Hrmph* :^

:-b

Crying blood? It's black on my television, not red... :-o

And what's wrong with the guy? She can kill people and hasn't even really begun to learn how to control it, where as he's the cure and is learning to use it. Maybe he's the cure for more than just her disease, who knows, but if he's lame, she's lame too. They are exact opposites, so take your pick. Either they are both cool, or they are both lame. :-b

I disagree with you here. She is cool because she can actually do something, but if she isn't using her power, he can't do anything= not cool.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Madison » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:51 pm

Metroid wrote:ok, ok they're both cool then. :-b

Oh yeah and the tears are black on my TV too but I'm pretending it blood, crying blood is waaaay cooler than black ink. :-b

Yeah, if all he can do is cure her thing, then if she dies, he's worthless, so yeah, it would be good if he's also the cure for other stuff. ;-D

Black ink huh? I thought of it as tar. :-b

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Metroid » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:59 pm

Madison wrote:
Metroid wrote:ok, ok they're both cool then. :-b

Yeah, if all he can do is cure her thing, then if she dies, he's worthless, so yeah, it would be good if he's also the cure for other stuff. ;-D

Black ink huh? I thought of it as tar. :-b

Well black ink or tar...either way bloody tears are way cooler. :-b

Also I'm wondering if he is healing the people around him that die when she does her black tears thing. Or are they coming back to life because he's healing her. Know what I'm saying? Or is it because he's healing her before they are completely dead? :-?
Metroid

Postby Madison » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:05 pm

Metroid wrote:Well black ink or tar...either way bloody tears are way cooler. :-b

Also I'm wondering if he is healing the people around him that die when she does her black tears thing. Or are they coming back to life because he's healing her. Know what I'm saying? Or is it because he's healing her before they are completely dead? :-?

You and your bloody tears. :-b But ok, yeah, that would be even weirder. :-b ;-D

Not sure about the healing part just yet. I'd say it's probably simple. She releases the virus or whatever it is, it kills people, and he's got the ability to reverse the virus and the effects. I'd venture to guess that eventually she will be able to control it to the point of only infecting (?) a specific person instead of all of those around her, or even expand her radius of infecting everyone to the point of an entire city, maybe the country, or even the entire world. And he will be able to cure specific people, or even the same amount of area that she can infect. Just a guess though. My guess is we won't know for sure in next week's episode (4), but by 5, and more likely the 6th episode, I'd venture a guess that it will probably be much more clear. :-)

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Metroid » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:35 pm

Madison wrote:
Metroid wrote:Well black ink or tar...either way bloody tears are way cooler. :-b

You and your bloody tears. :-b But ok, yeah, that would be even weirder. :-b ;-D

Not sure about the healing part just yet. I'd say it's probably simple. She releases the virus or whatever it is, it kills people, and he's got the ability to reverse the virus and the effects. I'd venture to guess that eventually she will be able to control it to the point of only infecting (?) a specific person instead of all of those around her, or even expand her radius of infecting everyone to the point of an entire city, maybe the country, or even the entire world. And he will be able to cure specific people, or even the same amount of area that she can infect. Just a guess though. My guess is we won't know for sure in next week's episode (4), but by 5, and more likely the 6th episode, I'd venture a guess that it will probably be much more clear. :-)

I bet he gets killed first thus making her MUCH more dangerous. 8-o
Metroid

Postby Free Bagel » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:44 pm

Madison wrote:They are exact opposites, so take your pick. Either they are both cool, or they are both lame. :-b

Both are lame. Very lame.

Speaking of exact opposites though, how awesome was the scene where Sylar killed Candace?
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:54 pm

Free Bagel wrote:
Madison wrote:They are exact opposites, so take your pick. Either they are both cool, or they are both lame. :-b

Speaking of exact opposites though, how awesome was the scene where Sylar killed Candace?

I'm not convinced she's dead. I think he wanted to kill her and she may have changed the enviornment so that he thought he killed her, without actually killing her.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Metroid » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:30 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
Free Bagel wrote:

I'm not convinced she's dead. I think he wanted to kill her and she may have changed the enviornment so that he thought he killed her, without actually killing her.

Exactly what I was thinking. ;-D
Metroid

Postby Free Bagel » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:37 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
Free Bagel wrote:

Either way, the scene was awesome ;-D
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk