LT will NOT get 100 this week either. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

LT will NOT get 100 this week either.

Moderator: Football Moderators

LT will NOT get 100 this week either.

Postby kemper5 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:07 am

I again feel this week LT will get around 55-70 yards rushing and 10-15 receiving and may not get a TD. KC actually has a fair Run D, and I feel SD woe's will contuinue. Last week I took a shot on LT's Running/Rec stats and was 2 yards off, but he did get a TD. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=349308&hilit= anyways, I feel this week he will put up dismal numbers again as SD looses again..Sorry but I think LT is in for a long long week and will not show much
kemper5
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Re: LT will NOT get 100 this week either.

Postby FatFoot » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:20 am

Cedric Benson put up a hundo...
FatFoot
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby sadlyajetsfan » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:26 am

i agree. im seeing around 60 for him and a td. i wish owners would feel low on him a bit so i can buy low but thats not allowed with lt
sadlyajetsfan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby kemper5 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:31 am

Lt won't do a whole lot, The Chargers Offense is so bad right now, Im not sure who would win if they played the Aint's..Boy how those 2 powerhouse offenses have fallen off the face of the earth..Watch LT get all mixed up, yell at his QB and get hit in the face by Rivers short passes to him..It should be a hoot to watch..I say SD looses 28-14 to KC and fall to 1-3
kemper5
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Popcynical » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:04 am

No way LT doesn't get 100 this week.
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby LS2throwed » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:16 am

This is the one week i face him, both the top teams in the league are playing eachother, were the only undefeated teams and he's just beating me by a few points so i really need him to have a slow day...Add that to the fact that I have Gates, it couldnt work out any better if Gates had a the only tds of the day but who knows...

he could very easily break out, its tough to tell, i dont think they are used to Norv Turner yet, and it might never get going the way it was last yr...I know people dont want to trade LT, but if I was an owner, I dont think it would be a bad trade to go after something like Addaii/burleson for lt type deal if he's willing to part with that much, or for gore and a wr, other then that arent many backs I trust to produce as much as LT would, some may very well do it but I wouldnt trust for it to happen...Id also go after the Barber owner and see if I could get Barber and a high tier WR like Houshmanzadeh
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby Kilroy » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:42 am

kemper5 wrote:I again feel this week LT will get around 55-70 yards rushing and 10-15 receiving and may not get a TD. KC actually has a fair Run D, and I feel SD woe's will contuinue. Last week I took a shot on LT's Running/Rec stats and was 2 yards off, but he did get a TD. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=349308&hilit= anyways, I feel this week he will put up dismal numbers again as SD looses again..Sorry but I think LT is in for a long long week and will not show much

At home, in a game San Diego needs to win, against a team with an OK defense and a lousy offense?

I think your almost accurate prediction has given you the vapors. Open a window. :-D

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby DVauthrin » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:44 am

LT gets 100 and at least one TD. Chiefs lose by at least double digits. benson got 100, Peterson got 99, and ahman green got in the 70's on the chiefs.
VY fan for life
DVauthrin
Basketball Scribe
Basketball Scribe

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby mystykoekaki » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:46 am

Peterson tore up that defense on the ground, and no matter how much I love Peterson, LT is better. So I fully expect 100+ yards and at least 1 TD.
mystykoekaki Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

Postby kemper5 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:16 am

I just do not see the Chargers doing much damage.. When you got emotions flying around between your QB and RB you got some issues. LT will be in for a very long day as I expect more emotions to fly and the Chargers to put up few points.. Herm Edwards is going to play his D in his face all day long and make Rivers beat em..LOL there!
kemper5
General Manager
General Manager

Next

Return to Football Talk