LT will NOT get 100 this week either. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

LT will NOT get 100 this week either.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: LT will NOT get 100 this week either.

Postby moochman » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:23 am

I think LT will break out this week. I know the Chiefs run D has been tough, but it isn't a good idea to ignore a superstar spouting off. It is followed by a big perfromance more times than not. I could see LT going for 120 and a couple scores.
Or Norv is a complete idiot-a factor that cannot be easily discounted.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Daddymike59 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:58 am

I think both LT and LJ will break out sometime soon. What better time than against each other? I would like to see both explode for 100+ and a couple of td's this week.

Props to Leber for the nice artwork!
Daddymike59
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Yoda » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:23 pm

LT will easily go over 100. Bolts should have won last week and everyone is fired up right now. They are 1-2 with 3 division games coming up. Look for a huge game at home.
Yoda
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby mystykoekaki » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:30 pm

Yoda wrote:LT will easily go over 100. Bolts should have won last week and everyone is fired up right now. They are 1-2 with 3 division games coming up. Look for a huge game at home.

right you are young padawan knight.
mystykoekaki Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

Postby kemper5 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:47 am

You know KC will stack 7-8 large in the box and stop LT while Rivers tries to pass and finds Gates covered hard and what does that leave him? Not a whole lot..LT goes for little in this game while SD struggles to pass again and does not put up many points..I see KC taking this game and LT getting stuffed. Rivers is pretty mediocre people.. Another thing..You got people saying ..Oh LT went against hard runs D's in NE and Chi..Well, you see Marion barber ripping Chi and crappy Buf had 100+ rushing and a rush TD against NE, so lay off that..I think SD just is not that good..Line the box and cover LT and you have not got much else..
Last edited by kemper5 on Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
kemper5
General Manager
General Manager

Postby TN_Titans_05 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:55 am

kemper5 wrote:You know KC will stack 7-8 large in the box and stop LT while Rivers tries to pass and finds Gates covered hard and what does that leave him? Not a whole lot..LT goes for little in this game while SD struggles to pass again and does not put up many points..I see KC taking this game and LT getting stuffed. Rivers is pretty mediocre people..

Care to make a little wager? I say LT > 100 yds.

C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S-H-I-P
TN_Titans_05
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Nfl Fan » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:56 am

Not!
LT is coming off the hinges this week... HUGE! B-)
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Postby WickedSmaat » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:54 pm

kemper5 wrote:You know KC will stack 7-8 large in the box and stop LT while Rivers tries to pass and finds Gates covered hard and what does that leave him? Not a whole lot..LT goes for little in this game while SD struggles to pass again and does not put up many points..I see KC taking this game and LT getting stuffed. Rivers is pretty mediocre people.. Another thing..You got people saying ..Oh LT went against hard runs D's in NE and Chi..Well, you see Marion barber ripping Chi and crappy Buf had 100+ rushing and a rush TD against NE, so lay off that..I think SD just is not that good..Line the box and cover LT and you have not got much else..

So Rivers throwing for 300 yards and 3TDs last week means what? :-? And you're trying to tell me that KCs defense is better than Green Bays? :-?

:-X
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby Yoda » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:27 pm

WickedSmaat wrote:
kemper5 wrote:You know KC will stack 7-8 large in the box and stop LT while Rivers tries to pass and finds Gates covered hard and what does that leave him? Not a whole lot..LT goes for little in this game while SD struggles to pass again and does not put up many points..I see KC taking this game and LT getting stuffed. Rivers is pretty mediocre people.. Another thing..You got people saying ..Oh LT went against hard runs D's in NE and Chi..Well, you see Marion barber ripping Chi and crappy Buf had 100+ rushing and a rush TD against NE, so lay off that..I think SD just is not that good..Line the box and cover LT and you have not got much else..

So Rivers throwing for 300 yards and 3TDs last week means what? :-? And you're trying to tell me that KCs defense is better than Green Bays? :-?

:-X

Yeah betting against LT against a fairly weak opponent is a bad idea.
Yoda
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby LS2throwed » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:02 pm

I find it even more hard to believe that a team covers Gates so well that he cant get anything going all game, almost 90% of the time its a mis-match, he's faster then lb's and safeties, and db's are too small...he will always find him...

and LT should get it going, not sure how many tds he will get, although KC's defense is quite underrated...they are ranked 4th in total defense if im not mistaken and havent given up many offensive tds
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer