How many starting RB's do you guys keep on your roster? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

How many starting RB's do you guys keep on your roster?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: How many starting RB's do you guys keep on your roster?

Postby Kensat30 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:33 pm

What is as many as possible? What do I win?
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dream_017 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:44 pm

Hi, my name is Dream...and I'm a backaholic O:-)
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

Postby Flyn high again » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:13 pm

I had a poor draft position [#9] so I grabbed Rudi Johnson with my first pick. Took Marion Barber a couple rounds later and DeShaun Foster and Julius Jones further into the draft. I picked up Kevin Jones in free agency and then traded Foster for Colston to give me a better wild card type receiver to play with Marvin Harrison after Darrell Jackson and Reggie Brown didn't pan out. I'm in a tough league with good coaches so it's hard to put together an overpowering team. We have a lot of parity this year and there has been a lot of nail biting on Sunday and Monday. 8 out of 10 teams are either 2-1 or 1-2. I'm 2-1 so far and favored by 10 points this week. I wanted to try to trade Delhomme for Gore with a team that has Brees and Grossman but the guy also had Deuce so when Deuce went down, there's no way he'll trade his other starting RB. Everyone else is hanging onto their RBs, too. About the only way left to get a good RB is to grab a back up immediately once a starter gets hurt.

With 4 RBs currently on my roster, I consider myself RB understaffed. I'm keeping my eyes open for a good trade or pick up.
Go Bears!
Flyn high again
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to Football Talk