New Romo Sig - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Contests and Showing Off

New Romo Sig

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

New Romo Sig

Postby richwyld » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:16 am

What do you guys think..Still not sure about the Bg..

richwyld
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: New Romo Sig

Postby Pleathe5th » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:14 pm

Yeah i'm with ya on the background. It is not square enough. Maybe replace it with a view of the cowboys stadium which is a more rectangular shape, and may fit a little better.

I would also think about maybe throwing in some text of some kind, maybe not its just my taste.

The players layout looks good to me though keep them coming ;-D
Currently trying to re-teach myself sig-making so i will take a request here and there.
Pleathe5th
Water Boy
Water Boy

Re: New Romo Sig

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:57 pm

not too shabby man. ill give some suggestions...

put the border on the top, so that the player pics arent breaking it up. right now it also looks green..id change that to a more cowboys themed color...or black or white. it just doesnt fit with green.

somehow make whatever you have in the background not as much of a focal point. you can fade it, make it darker or lighter depending on the sig...blur it...etc. you just want the players to be what people look at, not the background, so you need to have them stand out by diluting the background. the helmet stretch was a good attempt, but i think you can do better. stadium would work...of even an oversized cowboy logo, multiple logos..or combinations of things. hell...i even put completely abstract things like flowers and sidewalks in my backgrounds sometimes !+) :-b .

about the text, i dont think its always needed. sometimes i think text ruins a sig...just depends. with 3 player pics, the sig is already getting crowded, so sometimes its hard to make it look right.

keep em coming dude ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Contests and Showing Off