Nasty Week 4 (Ladders AND MM) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafe Games Talk

Nasty Week 4 (Ladders AND MM)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Nasty Week 4 (Ladders AND MM)

Postby SniperShot » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:56 pm

Just a quick look around people's MM picks and Ladders we all took a beating this week. So many upsets... Chicago, Pittsburgh, SD, Baltimore getting owned... Just like that I'll be lucky to escape this week with 4 stinkin picks in Matchup Meltdown. It's happening again, my hopes and dreams are beginning to fade with each passing week like always! :-b
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Nasty Week 4 (Ladders AND MM)

Postby Jimboozie » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:54 pm

Yeah man. I browsed through the first few pages of MM, and nobody got more than 4 picks right.

I feel pretty good about hitting 3 of 4 and still have my bye week intact. ;-D :-)
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SniperShot » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:25 pm

AHhhh with the Eagles loss now I'll be lucky to leave this week with 3 PICKS.

3/10 for me IF the Pats win tomorrow, else 2/10. :-b
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:42 am

If the Pats win tomorrow I will have 3 picks left and a bye week. Won't feel too terrible about that one. :-°

Oh, and I will be tied for second for the week in Ladders I think with a 3-run ladder. :-P
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WickedSmaat » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:52 pm

Jimboozie wrote:Yeah man. I browsed through the first few pages of MM, and nobody got more than 4 picks right.

I feel pretty good about hitting 3 of 4 and still have my bye week intact. ;-D :-)

4 of 6 if the Pats win. But my ladders were brutal, I only got 5 of 14 right and maybe two rungs with the Pats. My Cafe game hopes are all lying on Bellcheat now :-o
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby Madison » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:50 pm

WickedSmaat wrote:But my ladders were brutal, I only got 5 of 14 right and maybe two rungs with the Pats.

I've only picked 3 right out of the 15 games so far. I don't think I've ever had such an awful week. :-o

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby dboney » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:14 pm

My first icon! A four rung ladder and those were the only games I picked right! :-b
How sweet it is!
dboney
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SniperShot » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:39 pm

dboney wrote:My first icon! A four rung ladder and those were the only games I picked right! :-b
How sweet it is!
Hahaha congratz! I'm still looking for my first game icon of any game and I've been playing every week for the past 3 years.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby aaawall91 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:15 pm

Gah, screwed my meltdown and overall scores as I was completely swamped the past two weeks...Halo 3 came out...and I injuried my knee...might need season ending surgery (hockey...)
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Return to Cafe Games Talk