how do you contact yahoo for scoring adjustments? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

how do you contact yahoo for scoring adjustments?

Moderator: Football Moderators

how do you contact yahoo for scoring adjustments?

Postby wetbeaverlover » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:57 am

I had dallas def and they counted the returned td against the defense. I should have had 16 points instead of 9. How do you contact yahoo to get the score adjusted?
If your parents weren't able to have children... chances are neither will you.
wetbeaverlover
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: how do you contact yahoo for scoring adjustments?

Postby mikus » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:35 pm

Do you get points if your defense scores a return touchdown? If so, then you league counts Defense & Special Teams, which means the Dante Hall kick return would count against your defense.
Thanks to madaslives911 for the sweet sig!
The Hazean: Fantasy football galore
mikus
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Location: Same place as every other blogger: My Mom's basement. That is where bloggers work, right?

Postby WickedSmaat » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:38 pm

wetbeaverlover wrote:I had dallas def and they counted the returned td against the defense. I should have had 16 points instead of 9. How do you contact yahoo to get the score adjusted?

That's because you are probably using a Defense/Special Teams position. Any time the defense or special teams is on the field and there's a score, it'll count against your point total. So Yahoo won't adjust it because it's probably in your league settings.
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby Battlecreek Dragon » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:06 pm

I believe most default settings for the position DEF and D/ST count all points scored against as being charged to the DEF or D/ST position. Changing to only counting points scored against the defense (excluding interception and fumble TD's, and perhaps kick returns) usually requires changing a setting when creating league rules up front.

Making that change now would not be appropriate since the outcome of games has already been decided under the current rules.
Battlecreek Dragon
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Return to Football Talk