Commish setting a lineup - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Commish setting a lineup

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Commish setting a lineup

Postby ironcityboy88 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:22 am

Well, I have to disagree with some of you. I'm the commissioner in two of my leagues, and in one of the leagues I just had an owner quit last week for no real reason. I was playing him and he had three people on bye week, I changed it so that it would be competitive for the entire league. It's a money league, and I shouldn't get the benefit of some jackass owner quiting and another team not getting the benefit, so I changed his lineup. I lost the game, and would have won it if I didn't change the lineup. I would rather have a fair and impartial league with total competitiveness throughout the year than to have an "easy" victory and dissention among the ranks of the other owners. Just my thought.
ironcityboy88
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Commish setting a lineup

Postby JDyna$ty » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:45 pm

So you guys are willing to compromise the competitive spirit of the league because some owner's are negligent with their lineups?

If i'm in a money league I would be waaaaayyyyyyyyyyy more pissed over someone not having a full lineup than a commish who is trying to make sure everyone's team is competitive.
JDyna$ty
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Basketball

Previous

Return to Commissioner's Corner