2 Games in 2 Days. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

2 Games in 2 Days.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: 2 Games in 2 Days.

Postby treat24 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:30 am

SniperShot wrote:
treat24 wrote:
SniperShot wrote:I've only been to 1 NFL game, Skins/Giants Christmas Eve 2005, got to watch one of my fantasy players LIVE, Santana Moss had like 175 yards and 3 TD's en route to my first ever fantasy championship.

There's a chance I'm at Skins/Dallas in November but man I tell you, Fedex field seats over 90,000 and even a nosebleed ticket costs a pretty penny when the Cowboys come into town.

they change the prices for different games? weird... or do you only buy from scalpers?
gotta buy from scalpers. it's like a 5 year waiting list just for season tickets. Every game sells out way in advance.

And the game @ Washington this year is in December actually. In November they are in Texas.

in a little looking around I've done so far the cheapest tickets I've found are for $145 and that's for just 1 upper level seat. Prices will only go up in the next month and a half. :-°

I tried looking around for you, the lowest I saw was $150... better get your tix soon man!
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby SniperShot » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:39 pm

treat24 wrote:I tried looking around for you, the lowest I saw was $150... better get your tix soon man!
Yeah I know, I might be going out of town that weekend, it's new years and family has something planned. I simply can't plan that far in advance at this point, doesn't look like it's happening.

I thought the November game was at Fedex but it was actually in Dallas so that kinda messes me up. Oh well what can you do. I'll be there in spirit. :-)
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby sox 06 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:06 pm

I've actually never been to an NFL game either. I've been to two Red Sox games and one Bruins game but that's it. I need to get down to Gillette Stadium sometime soon.
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk