Wanna get rid of kids - buy a mosquito!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Wanna get rid of kids - buy a mosquito!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Wanna get rid of kids - buy a mosquito!!!

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:33 am

joelamosobadiah wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:I thought we had discussed something related to this before but I couldn't find it. It would be interesting to see an age discrimination case in court regarding this sound. How would you prove it was audible? The only ones who can hear it are teenagers.

It's called technology. I am sure there is some equipment out there that could prove it. :-b

True. A little needle could tell the old farts there really was a sound being made. :-b
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Postby knapplc » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:46 am

knapplc <--- Can't hear it.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:48 am

knapplc wrote:knapplc <--- Can't hear it.

What? :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby treat24 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:48 am

i couldn't hear it at all. I turned my volume all the way up... nothing.
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby WickedSmaat » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:50 am

I could barely hear it on the interview, but I downloaded the mp3 and could hear it better but it was still faint. I'm not so sure it'd get loud enough for me to hear it for a phone ring though and I'm 22 but I'm sure my hearing isn't as good as it could be.
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby treat24 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:55 am

WickedSmaat wrote:I could barely hear it on the interview, but I downloaded the mp3 and could hear it better but it was still faint. I'm not so sure it'd get loud enough for me to hear it for a phone ring though and I'm 22 but I'm sure my hearing isn't as good as it could be.

ok, i couldn't hear it at all in the interview. I downloaded the MP3 and it hurt my ears cuz my computer volume was still all the way up. I'm 28 in a week and I can hear that MP3 of it like there's no tomorrow. hmmm....
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby WickedSmaat » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:02 am

treat24 wrote:
WickedSmaat wrote:I could barely hear it on the interview, but I downloaded the mp3 and could hear it better but it was still faint. I'm not so sure it'd get loud enough for me to hear it for a phone ring though and I'm 22 but I'm sure my hearing isn't as good as it could be.

ok, i couldn't hear it at all in the interview. I downloaded the MP3 and it hurt my ears cuz my computer volume was still all the way up. I'm 28 in a week and I can hear that MP3 of it like there's no tomorrow. hmmm....

Yeah for the interview I had to repeat a couple times before I could even catch a glimpse of what I believed was the sound, or at least I'm pretty sure it was.
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:21 am

treat24 wrote:

Haven't listened to the interview yet, but same for me when I downloaded it. There was NO mistaking it.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:31 am

I can hear it, but noone else in the office can. I'm the youngest. !+)
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby RiffRaff » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:04 am

This ring tone is awesome. I manage a store with a lot of young people, I have played that bad boy over and over to mess with them. :-b

I'm going put that ring tone on my cell phone to use on people blaring their stereos at light stops. I'll let you know, I set a stereo on high and tested at work. They said they could hear the noise over the stereo. AWESOME. ;-D
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk