Wanna get rid of kids - buy a mosquito!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Wanna get rid of kids - buy a mosquito!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Bowling really, really blows

Postby SniperShot » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:43 pm

Madison wrote:
SniperShot wrote: can't heat anything with crappy headphones right now.

I think I'm getting robbed. I've never been able to heat anything with headphones, but then again, I never really thought to try. :-?

Cut me some slack, the T and the R are RIGHT next to each other on any standard qwerty keyboard. :-b

As you can see that post of mine was made at 11:27am est, I hadn't been watching the time and while I was typing I looked at the clock. Having a class starting at 11:30 across campus I was not in the right mindset as I was typing that post, instead of thinking of what I was typing I was really thinking: "*$@# I'm gonna be late."

This happens to me regularly during the week in the midmorning when I'm posting here from the labs between classes. :-b
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Bowling really, really blows

Postby Madison » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:48 pm

SniperShot wrote:
Madison wrote:
SniperShot wrote: can't heat anything with crappy headphones right now.

I think I'm getting robbed. I've never been able to heat anything with headphones, but then again, I never really thought to try. :-?

Cut me some slack, the T and the R are RIGHT next to each other on any standard qwerty keyboard. :-b

As you can see that post of mine was made at 11:27am est, I hadn't been watching the time and while I was typing I looked at the clock. Having a class starting at 11:30 across campus I was not in the right mindset as I was typing that post, instead of thinking of what I was typing I was really thinking: "*$@# I'm gonna be late."

This happens to me regularly during the week in the midmorning when I'm posting here from the labs between classes. :-b

Hey, I had to do that. Couldn't resist. :-b

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk