So T.O. says once again "Getcha popcorn ready..." - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

So T.O. says once again "Getcha popcorn ready..."

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: So T.O. says once again "Getcha popcorn ready..."

Postby slowride » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:20 pm

I wish he'd just focus on not dropping passes that hit him in the hands.
Slowride is burning.
slowride
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby LukeW9027 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:30 pm

Moss will show him who the real #81 is.

The Future is here
LukeW9027
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: "In Greek Mythology,The Titans were even greater than the gods" Coach Boone

Re: So T.O. says once again

Postby Popcynical » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:39 pm

I love this game. Both teams can't go undefeated!! Unless they tie.
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby eaglesrule » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:42 pm

Voldemort has a misxed pedigree when it comes to big games.

But, as much as the mere thought of the guy irritates me, I will say this ...

The man mocked Ray Lewis TO HIS FACE when he was with the Eagles.

As much as i think he was in the wrong (and think that if he had just asked andy reid and joe banner behind closed doors) he would have gotten the money, the guy is a flat out player. He is also a flat out socially inept person. But frankly, if Dallas has shot, its through him and witten, and again, as much as I am biased, I feel he is going to back it up. The guy is a horse.

And as much as my evil homerism runs rampant, I almost hope the 'boys fans here get to rejoice here...
I'm so sick of the AFC superiority nonsense. Yea, there were three superbowls, but those were by a total of 9 points, and there was an NFC bowl in there.

I can't bring myself to root for the boys, but if someone put a gun to my head ...

(where is bag to disagree with me?)
The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Brian Dawkins played in second grade.
eaglesrule
General Manager
General Manager

Postby LS2throwed » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:52 pm

eaglesrule wrote:Voldemort has a misxed pedigree when it comes to big games.

But, as much as the mere thought of the guy irritates me, I will say this ...

The man mocked Ray Lewis TO HIS FACE when he was with the Eagles.

As much as i think he was in the wrong (and think that if he had just asked andy reid and joe banner behind closed doors) he would have gotten the money, the guy is a flat out player. He is also a flat out socially inept person. But frankly, if Dallas has shot, its through him and witten, and again, as much as I am biased, I feel he is going to back it up. The guy is a horse.

And as much as my evil homerism runs rampant, I almost hope the 'boys fans here get to rejoice here...
I'm so sick of the AFC superiority nonsense. Yea, there were three superbowls, but those were by a total of 9 points, and there was an NFC bowl in there.

I can't bring myself to root for the boys, but if someone put a gun to my head ...

(where is bag to disagree with me?)

honestly man, that AFC dominance crap is overrated, the reason its so overblown is because the 2 best qbs in the league, and the two best teams this century are in the AFC...the steelers had their reign, fell off last year, and are back to being good, the broncos had a run, and took alot of steps back this year, the bengals have no D, the Jets are horrible, the Chargers took 3 steps back and are nowhere on the level of where they were last year, Chiefs cant do anything on offense, I could go on and on...

obviously the two best teams in the league are in the AFC, but as far as top to bottom its just as up for grabs as the NFC is...their teams rise up, and have gotten worse, people still talk about it like the conference in itself is total dominance when thats not really the case...

but props for your honest response without being a homer ;-D much respect
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby CC » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:04 am

It goes in cycles, the NFC won 13 consecutive Superbowls on the backs of the Cowboys, 49ers, Packers, Redskins, Bears and Giants from 1984 to 1996. Since then the AFC has won 8 of 10 Superbowls, it will come back around.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby JasonSeahorn » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:16 am

CC wrote:It goes in cycles, the NFC won 13 consecutive Superbowls on the backs of the Cowboys, 49ers, Packers, Redskins, Bears and Giants from 1984 to 1996. Since then the AFC has won 8 of 10 Superbowls, it will come back around.

Cardinals over the Texans in Super Bowl L ;-D

But of course, the cardinals only get into the super bowl by a last second return td against the Lions in the NFC champ game.

Thanks to deluxe_247 for sig, he is welcome to sail with the Captain too!

I will win all of the fantasy cafe games.....next year
JasonSeahorn
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flyn high again » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:54 pm

T.O.'s words will make sure he is double covered by New England. Sounds good to me if Romo passes to Crayton instead. ;-D

This is a mid season Super Bowl and we all should watch.
Go Bears!
Flyn high again
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby benb18a » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:24 pm

Flyn high again wrote:This is a mid season Super Bowl and we all should watch.

Pretty much. I think the Indy/NE game is going to be better, but those two can't meet in the SB. I have a feeling both will meet in the AFC title game though. ;-D

Thanks to eagles21 for the awesome sig :)

2011:

Representin' the Cafe in the IBL league: 73-34, 15-8 in Championship Tier playoffs
BBKL: 7-6
Money league: 9-4, #1 seed one and done
benb18a
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby Navyseal » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:26 am

I truly believe that the Pats will punch, or, "pop" Dallas in the mouth at Texas Stadium, their home turf.

And yes, I realize that the Cowboys are probably the best team in the NFC, but I know that Dallas has their own issues and is not nearly as polished as New England. The Pats made mincemeat out of Buffalo, meanwhile Dallas was lucky to win that game. If Brady has time back there, it's going to be very hard to stop Moss, Stallworth, Watson, and Faulk off the screen, and heck, Morris looks quicker thru the hole than Maroney ever has, I'm not sure he isn't a better fit for their offense. I am not the only one who feels this way either. The Patriots do not look like they are ready to lose, but Dallas sure did on MNF.

Looking forward to a good, physical game here at any rate :-)
Navyseal
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk