Adrian Peterson (Vikings) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Adrian Peterson (Vikings)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Adrian Peterson (Vikings)

Postby hatmann85 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:50 pm

[quote="GroundskeeperWillie"]Yup. All while sitting on my bench in favor of Brandon Jacobs. I thought, "Rookie, on the road, in Chicago. Tough game." Well, the mystique of Chicago's defense is officially dead.

Jacobs needs at least 100 and 2 tds to keep me from jumping off a building.[/quote]

lol I can somewhat relate to what you're going through. I benched MJD in favor of brandon jacobs and might just lose this week because of it. I'm down by 7 points in a yahoo league and have jacobs and giants D remaining, my competition has plaxico buress. 100 yards 2 tds and 7 points from my defense would be ideal.
hatmann85
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Adrian Peterson (Vikings)

Postby jpowers » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:52 pm

GroundskeeperWillie wrote:Yup. All while sitting on my bench in favor of Brandon Jacobs. I thought, "Rookie, on the road, in Chicago. Tough game." Well, the mystique of Chicago's defense is officially dead.

Jacobs needs at least 100 and 2 tds to keep me from jumping off a building.

I was struggling with that exact same decision. Went with doggie's rec to go with ADP and am thankful. Hope Jacobs continues to do well. He will be filling in for LT for me next week. (I know, LT and ADP were my 1st 2 picks...I got lucky).

Good luck!
jpowers
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting