WTF?! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Seattle Seahawks

WTF?!

Moderator: Football Moderators

WTF?!

Postby juniorvarsity33 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:03 pm

Worst game management in the history of the NFL.

Things are not looking too promising.

Add Holmgren to my "Hawks need to PROGRESS, not DIGRESS" list...

Shaun Alexander
Mike Holmgren
juniorvarsity33
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: WTF?!

Postby SeaWolf » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:16 pm

I was going to post a thread titled WTF. :-b

How in the heck do you not go for a FG when you are down by 11 with about 1 min to go in the game on 4th and long, and it would have been an easy FG.

HOLMGREN needs to go. I'm done blaming things on injuries. HE needs to get this offense moving.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Alkaholik » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:03 am

We beat ourselves in every aspect of that game.

Offense: couldnt stop the blitz or run
Defense: got ran over by bush, couldnt stop the pass or get pressure
Special Teams: i dont even want to say...
Coaching: One of the worse coached game's i've seen in awhile.

I really think Holmgren has lost it, it seems as if instead of doing the obvious(FG on that last drive, pass on 4th and 4) he outthinks himself and goes for the stupid play...he has lost his edge, coaching was absolutely terrible in this one.

Gonna be a rough week, i dont want to turn the TV on, read a newspaper or even read anything on the web....absoultely disgusting, what even makes me more sick is that i dont know if we will beat St Louis at home next week, who doesnt have a QB, and 80% of their O-line
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby Nfl Fan » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:12 am

Alkaholik wrote:what even makes me more sick is that i dont know if we will beat St Louis at home next week, who doesnt have a QB, and 80% of their O-line

I want to puke... again. :-{
We'll win next week. I'm taking my son and we always win when I'm there. ;-)
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Alkaholik » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:04 pm

Nfl Fan wrote:
Alkaholik wrote:what even makes me more sick is that i dont know if we will beat St Louis at home next week, who doesnt have a QB, and 80% of their O-line

I want to puke... again. :-{
We'll win next week. I'm taking my son and we always win when I'm there. ;-)

I'm not saying that we "will not" win, i'm saying that i dont even have the confidence anymore to say that we have a good chance....it's really up in the air. I mean we didnt lose last night, we got strung out like a $2 hooker in every aspect of the game.

If this would have happened after a Big Win from the week before, it would make more sense, but we played almost as bad last week against Pittsburgh, who was missing half their damn starters and all of their pro-bowlers.

We all said the Saints were the team we needed to play AT HOME to get us back on track and i think it actually put us further down in the dirt even more.

seriously, is this a dream? it really feels like the early 90's Dennis Erickson/Tom Flores era all over again with countless let downs, games blown at the end and us saying week after week....wtf?

it's early in the season boys, better to get these disgusting performances and losses out now than have them come at the end of the season.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Return to Seattle Seahawks