Lucky number 7: week 7!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Lucky number 7: week 7!

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:08 pm

OK, Baltimore sucks.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SniperShot » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:35 am

Heh Joel both of your locks ended up being flat out losses. and Philly lost outright too... Don't quit your dayjob. ;-) :-D

I don't think Baltimore is that sucky. Their offense just can't come from behind and their defense is getting older I think which makes them a very 1 dimensional team. If they fall behind in any game they have big problems and Heap was out yesterday who is their only reliable and decent receiver right now. Not really that surprising to me.

As far as my locks, we have yet to see if the Colts cover their spread tonight but as we get closer to kickoff I have a feeling the Jags might win now. And Minnesota came within half a point, freaking blocked field goal changed that game totally. If Minnesota had a QB they would have covered that yesterday. :-P

Now you know why I read more than I post in this forum... :-b Hey at least the Skins didn't cover, I didn't they were going to although they really tried to give the game away in the 2nd half AGAIN. They don't show up to play in the 2nd half of some games this year, that's bad.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:55 am

Yeah, Baltimore does suck no buts about it......

And Denver is just strange. They shouldn't have won that game like they shouldn't have beat Buffalo and whatever other team they beat by that last second FG with no TO's. They are an odd team thats for sure.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk