MNF upset with Kimmel; no longer welcome in Kornheiser's hou - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

MNF upset with Kimmel; no longer welcome in Kornheiser's hou

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: MNF upset with Kimmel; no longer welcome in Kornheiser's hou

Postby Danger » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:58 am

I enjoy Kornheiser a lot on PTI but I hafta admit he's lacking a lot when it comes to game commentary... just give him a controversial sports topic and let the man do his job, stick to your day job Tony ;-D
Danger
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Pats4four » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:45 pm

Tirico I can stand, Kornheiser I can't. Kornheiser has to turn every single thing into a controversial/philisophical what if situation just so he can run his mouth non-stop as though MNF is PTI. Here's a tip, JUST SHUT UP. Thank you.

PS - Simms and Nantz rock all the way! ;-D
Pats4four
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby russellzisky » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:19 pm

OK so after Kimmelgate, they bring Russell Crowe into the booth tonight? Isn't he the guy who tried to bash someone's face in with a cell phone??? These MNF clowns get what they ask for, in my opinion.
russellzisky
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby bklik » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:10 am

russellzisky wrote:OK so after Kimmelgate, they bring Russell Crowe into the booth tonight? Isn't he the guy who tried to bash someone's face in with a cell phone??? These MNF clowns get what they ask for, in my opinion.

Good thing Crowe was mentioned, gives me a reason to post this...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uCvfbOeN-AE

not to threadjack or anything... ;-D
TEAM A
LEINART, farve
HOUSH, ROY WILLIAMS, DRIVER, hackett, bennett, marshal
RUDI, BUSH, JORDAN, green
HEAP

TEAM B
PEYTON
WAYNE, BOLDIN, MARSHALL, gonzalez, marshall
PARKER, GREEN, chester, betts
WINSLOW
bklik
Head Coach
Head Coach

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby The Loveable Losers » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:42 am

biju wrote:
TheDiplomats wrote:Better, yet why not fire Kornheiser, Jaws, and the whole MNF crew? They are awful. Even when there isn't a guest, they generally don't focus on the game. They start talking about random public crap. The commentary is the main reason I can't stand MNF. :-t :-t

While Ron Jaworski does annoy me some with his non-football banter, I do like his football analysis. Maybe I'm just looking for something to like, because I can't stand Kornheiser at all.

I like Kornheiser but he doesn't really work out in the MNF booth. Jaws is great when he's analyzing football...he knows his stuff and explains it really well too. The play-by-play guy is solid enough except when Kornheiser or the guest in the booth forces him to interrupt to actually call the game. :-P

I'd say do the PTI segment at halftime but get Kornheiser out of the booth. Run it with just the play-by-play guy and Jaws. If I want to watch PTI I'll tune in to watch PTI. If I'm watching a football game I want the play-by-play and solid analysis. That's it.
The Loveable Losers Beginner
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk