Are You Short? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Are You Short?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Are You Short?

Postby RazzLeDazzLe » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:49 am

I'm only 5'2".






But I'm also a girl, lol. And very healthy, always have been (knock on wood!) :-°
QB: Freeman
RB: Rashad Jennings, Ray Rice, Knowshon Moreno
WR: Calvin Johnson, Jeremy Maclin
TE: Vernon Davis
K: Shayne Graham
D: SD
Bench: Hillis, Knox, Tebow, Woodhead, Ball
RazzLeDazzLe Beginner
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 799
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: East Rutherford, New Jerzzz

Re: Are You Short?

Postby Jimboozie » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:08 am

Metroid wrote:One thing I've come to realize is that the guys who aren't afraid to joke about the size of their junk usually have nothing to worry about, and the guys that feel they need to boast about how well endowed they are usually are packing Vienna Weiners. :-D


Gayest statement of the year! :-b
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 12527
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Are You Short?

Postby Metroid » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:31 am

Jimboozie wrote:
Metroid wrote:One thing I've come to realize is that the guys who aren't afraid to joke about the size of their junk usually have nothing to worry about, and the guys that feel they need to boast about how well endowed they are usually are packing Vienna Weiners. :-D


Gayest statement of the year! :-b

Yeah it was. :-b

Does it make you uncomfortable? O:-)
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: Are You Short?

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:44 am

josebach wrote:why are you trying to convince a forum full of guys that you have a big schlong?


:-o
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Re: Are You Short?

Postby Tiki » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:32 pm

josebach wrote: I am a little curious, though...why are you trying to convince a forum full of guys that you have a big schlong? :-?

Cause I am just clowning around....Jeezus! Just f'in with y'all! Be easy. ;-D
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Re: Are You Short?

Postby Karoz » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:39 pm

The last time I was measured was my 17th birthday, I was listed as 5'11", which is slightly above average. I haven't had any medical issues for as long as I can remember.

While this coincides with the study, I don't think an isolated case helps provide much validity for the argument.

Oh, and moon, you said you were hung like a titmouse after Met claimed that those who say they are small are actually big. So, basically, you were claiming you were big by making that statement... so you must actually be small.

Like my logic? :-b


I'm only kidding, moonhead... as if you didn't know that already.
Image
Karoz
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 1697
Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tennessee

Re: Are You Short?

Postby moonhead » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:42 pm

Karoz wrote:The last time I was measured was my 17th birthday, I was listed as 5'11", which is slightly above average. I haven't had any medical issues for as long as I can remember.

While this coincides with the study, I don't think an isolated case helps provide much validity for the argument.

Oh, and moon, you said you were hung like a titmouse after Met claimed that those who say they are small are actually big. So, basically, you were claiming you were big by making that statement... so you must actually be small.

Like my logic? :-b


I'm only kidding, moonhead... as if you didn't know that already.


that was the joke. :-D
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Re: Are You Short?

Postby RiffRaff » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:23 pm

Tiki wrote:
josebach wrote: I am a little curious, though...why are you trying to convince a forum full of guys that you have a big schlong? :-?

Cause I am just clowning around....Jeezus! Just f'in with y'all! Be easy. ;-D



I'm Short, but it is skinny. :-°
Image
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3527
Joined: 22 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Re: Are You Short?

Postby Tiki » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:11 pm

Ya know what I think is funny, whenever some says they're packing down below, everyone else makes a smart ass comment or questions their sexuality. NOW WAIT! I am not saying that is just an experience simply from here, and I am not responding to anyone specifically, but I am avoiding studying right now, and I just had a observation, and I think it's funny...Granted my mind has been thinking about Zooplankton, thermodynamics, SCHNOPS (Not the alcohol), and a ton of other stuff eco. biology stuff.
I gotta get out of my room, and go to the titty bar.....

Now, I am not saying anything about me here, that for me to know and Raff's Mom to find out.



(And I thought of that joke, about Raff's Mom)
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 14:06 hours
(and 45 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact