Problem with MFL - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Problem with MFL

Moderator: Football Moderators

Problem with MFL

Postby Kareighuis » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:02 pm

This is the first year I've played a league in MyFantasyLeague. In a league I don't commish, I pulled a trade for LJ an hour before the WW requests were awarded. One of the things I got was the other team's WW pick. He selected the players I wanted (Jason Wright and Kris Brown), with the intent that the player could be force-added to my roster if the pick didn't immediately transfer. It didn't.

When I went to set my lineup Sunday, he still wasn't on my team and I was forced to start a player on a bye. I emailed the commish asking Brown to get added to my team. I also sent the email to my trade partner, who, without my prompting, subsequently also emailed the commish asking the same thing.

The commish hasn't contacted me, despite the fact that he's since logged on at least once- not even to say he's looking into it. His website that came with one of his first emails no longer is working.

I've contacted MFL support, but they say to talk to the trade partner and commish.

So, I have a number of questions-
1) What ways do I have to get around this? Do I have a higher I can go to, like a judge to appeal this to?

2) Is this normal for net-based FFL? This is the first money league I've done on the web, so I'm very concerned. I wouldn't have done the trade if I couldn't have gotten the guy's #2 overall pick, so this is rather important.

3) Are net-commishes this unresponsive? I thought that, since he seemed to have a website, he would treat this as a business. Now, that website isn't working.
Kareighuis
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Commissioner's Corner