All-girl fantasy football league- well I'll be darned - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

All-girl fantasy football league- well I'll be darned

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: All-girl fantasy football league- well I'll be darned

Postby Jimboozie » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:59 pm

LT wasn't drafted 18th. The Espn draft results aren't in order: rounds are right but pick order is not. %-6
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby stomperrob » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:20 am

Atog wrote:
moonhead wrote:
RazzLeDazzLe wrote:LT was drafted 18th?!!

As a girl, I prefer playing against guys, I think. Not that I have ever played against girls but I think its more challenging.

yeah. weird. i am so confused.

i wouldn't want to play in that league. what a bunch of ice queens. practically every one of them was an attorney. 8-o
can you imagine?

And it seems like half of them are from the Cleveland area.
That explains the draft for me. :-°

Jeez - female, lawyers, and from Cleveland - no wonder they have such a tenuous grip on reality, that's 3 strikes against them before they even get started!!!
;-) :-b
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby Free Bagel » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:20 am

Honestly, that is the saddest thing I've ever seen.

Peyton the 7th QB taken. LT 18th overall and the 8th RB? Jamel White (???), Tatum Bell, Brandon Jackson, Adrian Peterson (the CHICAGO one) and Ladell Betts all ahead of Joseph Addai?

This does as much for girls as that girl who fought the system a few years back to be permitted to Citadel, and then proceeded to drop out.

I mean, they didn't even set up the draft correctly. The team with the 1st pick got the 1st pick in every round.

This has to be some kind of joke, because honestly I've played in a league of guys before some of which had barely watched a down of football and they could still keep up with the way things should go.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:38 am

There is no way that Peyton was the 7th QB taken and LT the 18th player taken. This had to have been an offline draft and they just threw the players on there in no particular order to get everyone on the right teams. My wife doesn't keep up with things the way the rest of us do and she knows easily some of the obvious spots to take certain players. Someone should email them for the actual draft order.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Previous

Return to General Talk