Why is Aikman allowed to commentate Boys games????? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Why is Aikman allowed to commentate Boys games?????

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Why is Aikman allowed to commentate Boys games?????

Postby maxqstang » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:50 am

Metroid wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:And why is your opinion worth 20 cents when most people only give their 2 cents? :-b :-B B-)

Yeah Mr. My-opinion-is-worth-more-than-yours.

I'll assume thats directed to me..For starters, I'm neither a Cowboy fan or someone who dislikes them. They're a good team I cheer for them cause I have Witten on one of my teams. My comment was he(aikman) shows more love to Romo than most commentators I've seen. You can say the same thing for Chris Berhman hanging on Brady's hanglow. Does it bother me? Nope...simple assessment of the commentary I've heard/seen. My opinion isnt worth 2 craps to many people here...I never claimed it was or though it should be. Its an opinion, you do with it what you want. The point I was attempting to get across is that Aikman isn't biased in his commentating. The only thing I think people would get on him about is his praise for Romo..whether Tony deserves it or not is your opinion.
2nd Year FFB "Veteran"
4 Leagues Played, 3 Championships Won
Back to Back "The Crimson" Champion
30-26 Regular Season Record (yuck lol)
maxqstang
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Why is Aikman allowed to commentate Boys games?????

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:52 am

maxqstang wrote:
Metroid wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:And why is your opinion worth 20 cents when most people only give their 2 cents? :-b :-B B-)

Yeah Mr. My-opinion-is-worth-more-than-yours.

I'll assume thats directed to me..For starters, I'm neither a Cowboy fan or someone who dislikes them. They're a good team I cheer for them cause I have Witten on one of my teams. My comment was he(aikman) shows more love to Romo than most commentators I've seen. You can say the same thing for Chris Berhman hanging on Brady's hanglow. Does it bother me? Nope...simple assessment of the commentary I've heard/seen. My opinion isnt worth 2 craps to many people here...I never claimed it was or though it should be. Its an opinion, you do with it what you want. The point I was attempting to get across is that Aikman isn't biased in his commentating. The only thing I think people would get on him about is his praise for Romo..whether Tony deserves it or not is your opinion.

Actually it was a joke and it wasn't aimed at you at all. Nobody was being serious. :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting