This fantasy season is Bizarro season - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

This fantasy season is Bizarro season

Moderator: Football Moderators

This fantasy season is Bizarro season

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:04 pm

good gried... my 'A' team, a team that's enjoyed the graces of players like LaDainian Tomlinson, Steven Jackson, Marvin Harrison, Andre Johnson, Chad Johnson, Bears D... just lost to a team that had absences in a WR and TE spot. My fault, if I'd started Garcia over Kitna I would have won. But geez. 3-3-1 now :(

My 'B' team is at least looking up. But under the circumstances that's like saying my cousin thinks I'm cute. But I'll still take a trophy if I can get it...

I think I'll change the name of my A team to "MNF Booth." And the B team to Kissin Cousins.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: This fantasy season is Bizarro season

Postby JasonSeahorn » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:50 pm

seems like running backs just aren't liked by the nfl anymore....beyond LT and adrian peterson i don't know if i truly trust the other starting running backs.....maybe next year is when drafting RB/WR becomes the new fad.

Thanks to deluxe_247 for sig, he is welcome to sail with the Captain too!

I will win all of the fantasy cafe games.....next year
JasonSeahorn
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk