Go Pack Go!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Green Bay Packers

Go Pack Go!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Go Pack Go!!

Postby Superman in Training » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:29 pm

Boy I haven't been around the cafe much lately, but I can't believe there isn't any Packer fans talkin about how good we are doing this year.

Go Pack !!

5-1 baby !!
Superman in Training
Head Coach
Head Coach

Web Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Go Pack Go!!

Postby dgan » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:31 am

We were trying not to jinx it...thanks a lot...

:-b :-b :-b
dgan
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby Superman in Training » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:02 pm

There is no jinxin when you root for your fav team!! Come on everyone lets supports our success while it is here!!

What an amazing win this Monday night!

GO PACK GO!!
Superman in Training
Head Coach
Head Coach

Web Supporter

Postby scrumtalecent » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:23 am

I have to admit, that was awesome seeing Favre and whatshisface hook up beat the Lions' castoff Dre Bly on the final play of the game. To hell with the Indy/Pats game this week...the Lions/Packers game on Thanksgiving is the one I'm looking forward to. I'm kind of hoping the Pack take down the Chiefs, Vikes and Panthers the next couple weeks 'cause the smackdown their going to get when they come to Ford Field on Thankgiving will sting a little bit more. It should be a heck of a game.

Lions 34 Pack 31

GO LIONS!
Thank you soty!
scrumtalecent
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby skibrett15 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:08 pm

scrumtalecent wrote:I have to admit, that was awesome seeing Favre and whatshisface hook up beat the Lions' castoff Dre Bly on the final play of the game. To hell with the Indy/Pats game this week...the Lions/Packers game on Thanksgiving is the one I'm looking forward to. I'm kind of hoping the Pack take down the Chiefs, Vikes and Panthers the next couple weeks 'cause the smackdown their going to get when they come to Ford Field on Thankgiving will sting a little bit more. It should be a heck of a game.

Lions 34 Pack 31

GO LIONS!

haha, whatshisface has done quite well for himself catching 3 game winning TDs. Plus we have the better rookie wideout. His name is James jones. And watch out for whatshisface. He'll get you deep.
ADMIN edit: please note that the overall sig limit is 12k - thanks!
(Thanks Leber)
AIM is like multiplayer notepad
skibrett15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Kirby » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:55 pm

Wasnt the final play of the game in Denver to Greg Jennings? James jones was the first big pass play where he beat Baily.

Or am I wrong? I thought that is how it went down.
Kirby
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 71)

Postby Tiki » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:18 pm

BOO PACK!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby skibrett15 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:09 pm

Kirby wrote:Wasnt the final play of the game in Denver to Greg Jennings? James jones was the first big pass play where he beat Baily.

you are right, whatshisface is greg jennings, the "rookie wideout" is james jones. Sorry if my post confused you. Stick around if you're a pack fan. This team forum blows chunks right about now.
ADMIN edit: please note that the overall sig limit is 12k - thanks!
(Thanks Leber)
AIM is like multiplayer notepad
skibrett15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby scrumtalecent » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:47 am

The new guy to the forum didn't get what you meant, but I did, and while I believe that Jennings (born, raised, went to college in Michigan. Your welcome) is better than both rookie wideouts right now, I wouldn't say that James Jones is better than Calvin Johnson yet. Jones has more catches and yards, but worse yards per catch. They both have the same amount of TDs.
If Jones weighed 40 pounds more, was four inches taller, had the verticle ability of Johnson and lept to get a ball and had a guy land on him while he landed on his tailbone, I'm sure Jones would've been out a game or two as well. It was quite a remarkable catch, and while I'm sure Jones has his share, he hasn't shown his athletic ability by any spectacular rushing TDs yet.
Calvin has nearly the weight of a franchise on his shoulders, and Jones is fortunate to have one of the best QBs ever throwing him the ball, so it'll be interesting to see the sophomore years of these two as well as the rest of their careers. Barring injuries, Calvin will come out on top, but I look forward to watching their respective talents on Turkey Day. GO LIONS!
Thank you soty!
scrumtalecent
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Kirby » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:41 am

skibrett15 wrote:
Kirby wrote:Wasnt the final play of the game in Denver to Greg Jennings? James jones was the first big pass play where he beat Baily.

you are right, whatshisface is greg jennings, the "rookie wideout" is james jones. Sorry if my post confused you. Stick around if you're a pack fan. This team forum blows chunks right about now.

Got it, I am a huge packer fan, have been for some time now. Which is weird since I grew up and still live in chicago.., but Ive been a packer fan since the days of the Majik Man.
Kirby
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 71)

Next

Return to Green Bay Packers