Did anyone else... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Did anyone else...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Did anyone else...

Postby jcde7ago » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:56 pm

Get stomped by Kenny Watson this week?

I mean iam never usually this heated, but here iam trying to go 7-0 in one league and the only 0-6 team in the league (0-6 because of injury bugs and Bulger) decided to plug in Watson today...now iam behind by 16 points with Marvin Harrison going tomorrow, but he's listed as questionable...urrghh. I hate fantasy sometimes...on one hand i had Brady/Moss/Stallworth combo on one team and obliterated my opponent, and on the other i get smashed by a spot-start...

I've never gone undefeated in a fantasy football season before and have been wanting to do it at some point but now i guess i'll be waiting another year 8-o
10-Team Yahoo! Keeper League: TheYayArea (in 3rd Year now) 11-0!

Starters:

QB: Tom Brady
WR: Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, Marvin Harrison
RB: LaDainian Tomlinson, Marshawn Lynch
W/R: Marion Barber III
TE: Chris Cooley
K: Shayne Graham
D: Pittsburgh
jcde7ago
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Did anyone else...

Postby LukeW9027 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:15 pm

Your 6-1, I'd be worrying about the playoffs now, not going undefeated.

The Future is here
LukeW9027
Head Coach
Head Coach

Location: "In Greek Mythology,The Titans were even greater than the gods" Coach Boone

Postby abrunn11 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:42 pm

LukeW9027 wrote:Your 6-1, I'd be worrying about the playoffs now, not going undefeated.

Yeah, who the hell cares if you go undefeated? At least it didn't happen to you in the first round of the playoffs. Kenny Watson going off against your 7-0 and 0-7 teams won't impact either one in the long run. I got to play against Brady in both of my leagues today, so it could have been worse. Fortunately for me, Moss,Watson and McGahee still smoked the one dude.
abrunn11
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Cafe Ranker
(Past Year: 2)

Postby wiploc » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:17 pm

At least you only got "stomped" once... this year I have a decent team that gets stomped every single week by a different player while my players don't show up as expected. This week it was Mr. Tom Brady handing out the lashings. I've also been the proud recipient of stompings from Westbrook, Chad Johnson, Tony Romo and Reggie Wayne when they had their best weeks. I guess the moral of the story is don't sweat one loss, be glad your team is winning in this wacky season.
wiploc
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk