16 pt dogs against Pats this week - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Washington Redskins

16 pt dogs against Pats this week

Moderator: Football Moderators

16 pt dogs against Pats this week

Postby ksinghas » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:26 am

I seen the line is 16 pts againts the Pats this week. Which really you cannot expect anything different. They are the hottest team in the league. We HAVE to pressure the QB this week. I have faith in our offense putting up some numbers against the Pats. Our game will be won on DEFENSE.
ksinghas
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 16 pt dogs against Pats this week

Postby SniperShot » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:47 pm

We will cover that spread. Our defense will keep the game close enough so we will be able to pound the run like we've never pounded before. And the ball can be run on New England. If they have any weakness at all it's running the ball against their defense. The problem for teams playing New England so far this year is nobody can stop their offense and everyone is forced to abandon the run after the 2nd quarter.

Not this game, no this game will be WAY closer than people think. looking into individual matchups and how we run our defense Randy Moss shouldn't go nuts, I'm more afraid of Wes Welker in fact I think Taylor and Landry match up with Randy a heck of a lot better than they match up with Welker.

I'm not saying I'm confident at all but we're keeping the Pats under 34 points for the first time this season mark my words. Brady aint throwing for no 6 TD's... Noooo way. Say hello to a real defense New England, I sure as heck hope they are looking ahead to Indy in week 9, anything to cling on to somesort of hope the Skins can win this game. I'm shocked we're 16 point underdogs. With all hands on deck for our defense and no injuries creep up and a couple guys get back for us on the offensive line It'll be a 10 point game, probably less.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby ksinghas » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:18 am

yea we could REALLY use Randy Thomas back right about now. I like our secondary in this game as well. Marooney is a good back that hasnt seen much action this year due them airing it out. I wouldnt be suprised to see them try to establish the run early. Fletcher in co. have done a great job at shutting it down thus far though.
ksinghas
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:19 am

Didnt cover.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby ksinghas » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:50 pm

nice evaluation ;)
ksinghas
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Washington Redskins