Cowboys.com - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Dallas Cowboys

Cowboys.com

Moderator: Football Moderators

Cowboys.com

Postby menyak » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:10 pm

Not exactly fresh news, but still fun. ;)

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... 2664c.html
Image
Image
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
WebmasterCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3444
Joined: 4 Jan 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Offline on even days

Re: Cowboys.com

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:25 pm

menyak wrote:Not exactly fresh news, but still fun. ;)

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... 2664c.html


WOW, hadn't seen that. I am surprised the Cowboys welched out on that one though. I mean, you can't buy ANY good domain for $200 and I am surprised the price wasn't higher.
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Re: Cowboys.com

Postby menyak » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:50 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
menyak wrote:Not exactly fresh news, but still fun. ;)

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... 2664c.html


WOW, hadn't seen that. I am surprised the Cowboys welched out on that one though. I mean, you can't buy ANY good domain for $200 and I am surprised the price wasn't higher.

Not sure if the link I posted contained that part, but as the story goes, the Cowboys returned the domain, so it was auctioned again and was sold for 371k, almost 100k more than the Cowboys' original winning bid. :-b
Image
Image
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
WebmasterCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3444
Joined: 4 Jan 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Offline on even days

Re: Cowboys.com

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:56 pm

menyak wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
menyak wrote:Not exactly fresh news, but still fun. ;)

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... 2664c.html


WOW, hadn't seen that. I am surprised the Cowboys welched out on that one though. I mean, you can't buy ANY good domain for $200 and I am surprised the price wasn't higher.

Not sure if the link I posted contained that part, but as the story goes, the Cowboys returned the domain, so it was auctioned again and was sold for 371k, almost 100k more than the Cowboys' original winning bid. :-b


Like I said, I am surprised the price wasn't higher. I mean, what's a half a million bucks when you are shelling out something like 300 million for a stadium. That's crazy.
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Re: Cowboys.com

Postby Jimboozie » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:03 pm

How bout dem Cowboys? %-6
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 12527
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football


Return to Dallas Cowboys

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 14:08 hours
(and 37 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact