- You're in second place, but Ronnie Brown's injury is forcing you to start two running backs from the same team for the rest of the year, and your 6 wins have already cost you a chance at a high rookie draft pick the next year.
- Your starting quarterbacks last week in a 2 QB league were Cleo Lemon and Kerry Collins.
- You're angry about Kenton Keith's performance because you actually considered starting him.
- Your highest scoring players last week were Earnest Graham and Heath Miller.
- You have Plaxico Burress, Laveranues Coles, and Patrick Crayton as your starting wide receivers, and you're in 10th place.
- You benched Plaxico Burress week one because you thought Mark Clayton was the real deal, and you lost by 40.2 with Clayton held catchless and Burress sitting on your bench with 40.4.
- You started Adrian Peterson the week he went off... and lost.
- Your #1 running back by a significant margin is Laurence Maroney.
Another pretty mediocre year for me fantasywise, although I'm not in last place in any leagues.
Last edited by steelerfan513 on Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.